FI BTL-N3 Released

you havent even seen me start to get smart ass PAL..

guess you dont know me that well.

Slow your roll.

not that I actually have any c&s stuff to play on it..ha

No need to get all gangster.

I know a thing or 2 about subwoofa's

I don't think this was directed to me? But i'll ask, is it directed to me ? :)

YOu guys do know that Fs always will keep on dropping right?

The more you play the more the spiders loosen up and Fs will keep dropping and dropping.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

you havent even seen me start to get smart ass PAL..

guess you dont know me that well.

Slow your roll.

not that I actually have any c&s stuff to play on it..ha

No need to get all gangster.

I know a thing or 2 about subwoofa's

Yeah, I know who you are.

Fact is, you kept saying Fs is to high, blah blah blah.

When I kept telling you, that is only one of three options listed. Which I hope you knew from the start anyways. Yet you kept on and on about the Fs.

I'm sure you know Scott, and know he wouldn't come out with something completely useless to everybody.

Nice to see Nick and Scotts new neo's stir up so much emotion. I for one am glad they have them separated in three categories, All three appear to have their clear intent. with warmth and lower power they are no Q or have the devastating power handling of a SMD but these are directed at you crazy folks who love your music balls out, and your just getting to damn old to lift the 88 lbs ceramics above your head in a Clamshell design.

I am really interested in watching all these companies release larger neo's. This is a turning point in subwoofers history we are just now seeing a larger move to neo on higher end stuff.

If you need help deciding what version is right for you then I would gladly help anyway that I can just send me a pm.

BTW, did I say I can't wait for my N3's? I will probably try both N2 and N3 but first I will have some fun with numbers as I test out all the neo's in my neo spl shootout.

Now can't we all :drinks:

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

I wanna know how tight the gap is on the N3? I'm sure if you could get the fs to high 30s low 40s on the 5spider it could play music if the gap isn't too tight.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

luv you too.

I know all about it.. and I might be an ass.... Maybe....

Part of muh charm.

But... WTF is up with that FS..lol

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

luv you too.

I know all about it.. and I might be an ass.... Maybe....

Part of muh charm.

But... WTF is up with that FS..lol

Better not send Ray 16 of those subs.............. :popcorn:

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

With all this drama I'm switching to dc subs... iv been dreaming of owning a btl for years and now I'm not feeling the love in the FI fourm anymore. Plus nobody has a cooler name then rusty! But I will say I. Am drooling over the motor structure on this bad boy.

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

Yeah, that makes real sense. Just cause you don't feel the "love" for Fi, you going to go a different route.

The product should speak for itself, not how much love is on a forum.

Everybody use to rave about Funky Pups, but did that mean they was worth a shit? No. My point.

Nobody is going to beg you to buy Fi, its your choice.

I personally love Fi/AA and probably love Blueprint. Anything Scott builds basically, I know I can buy and be happy with.

Archived