Jump to content

SnowDrifter

Super Moderator
  • Posts

    14671
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    156

Everything posted by SnowDrifter

  1. The more the merrier but my rule of thumb is 1 bank for every 100-200a of current draw. How much you'd need is really depending on how much of a current defecit have when it comes to your alternator's output and amp draw
  2. AWG chart states 18a for OFC, however as I understand it it's CCA wire. And those charts are rated thermally and do not take into account voltage drop and length of wire Assuming true 18ga wire, you will be able to run 5a through it without incurring more than a 1v drop over your 10ft run
  3. Fluoroantimonic acid. PH of -31.3. 10 quadrillion times stronger than sulfuric acid. Holy crap

    1. Show previous comments  11 more
    2. Karkov
    3. DubNDodge

      DubNDodge

      Did it break the -14 to 14 scale? or is that outdated?

    4. Krakin

      Krakin

      All that is, is a logarithmic scale.

  4. KYLE!!!!! has a new name

    1. Keith77

      Keith77

      LOL i just look at the pictures. Never really look at the names anymore. hahah

    2. Kyblack76

      Kyblack76

      sloppy kisses....

    3. Skullz

      Skullz

      It's O S C A R...lol

  5. Sent my PSU into protect whoops LOL

  6. Esr on those is .25 mOhms vs .29 for the maxwells. Now I'm interested
  7. Don't mind me just passing though ^^Plasti dip them. Dead serious
  8. I swear if I see Allison Cardona's face again I'm going to flip

    1. OrionStang

      OrionStang

      Im telling you. Seems like every commercial break lately.

      On a happy note though, me and Cooper are going to the shelter tomorrow, see if he takes a liking to any of the pups.

  9. Is it dry when you first open the trunk? Or after driving?
  10. Nope not bad. Doesn't make a bit of difference to the battery. The amp on the other hand... If it's frosting/condensing on the battery I'd think it should be happening on everything in the trunk. Do you have any leaks anywhere?
  11. WOAH Will this play music or is it an SPL only sub you're shooting for?
  12. Hahahaha the tree lights. Only you Merry Christmas!
  13. Yeah I'd be outta there. Reminds me of the motorcycle video where a biker cut off and brake checked a car, motorcycle crowd surrounded and the driver gunned it
  14. Y U NO HAVE GTX980M SLI?

    1. OrionStang

      OrionStang

      Way more laptop than I need. Dont even want to know the cost.

    2. Krakin
  15. So.... If I was very careful with building a shell.. I could fit 6 15s in the subie.... hmm.

  16. You know you're a basshead when you have nightmares about breaking your box, blowing your subs, and smoking your amps

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. TRON

      TRON

      Or a dream about rolling with Steve. True story.

    3. Gingeriffik

      Gingeriffik

      Or frantic nightmares about your equipment getting jacked!!

    4. CNF Kevosinn

      CNF Kevosinn

      have these all the time

  17. If you buy a car and your radio doesn't work do they give you a new car? No they fix your problem and send you on your way. Why condemn a several hundred dollar driver when a 2" bead of glue is the problem?
  18. You in skinny jeans.. That's quite the interesting mental image LOL
×
×
  • Create New...