Jump to content

Coolest way to drop a grand?


  

53 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick one

    • Real Train Horn
      19
    • 3/5.5" Drop on my Suburban
      34


Recommended Posts

Posted

How often would you use train horns? Very rarely. A drop? Everytime you walk out and look at the stance. Train horns are on my list too. At the bottom

I'd use it ALOT. Someone is driving under the speed limit... HEHE they'll move. What to scare some ppl(girls in skirts), man I would have fun.

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Posted

You could buy about 350pounds of Gummi Worms with that.......

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

i don't see what the big hoot is about train horns. they're not as bad as you guys are making them out to be. maybe not as loud as some of you are thinking. unless that's what he means by 'real' train horns, then that may be another story. what's REALLY annoying are the stupid ass purple, blue, green, pink, and yellow headlights i see around here :shrug:

i like both personally. but a grand for horns would be too much imo. i think the drop would be better for my penny

 

 

Posted

Don't know if it's "cooler"...but a train would be more fun imo.

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

Posted

weed.... duh.

Now that's the smartest answer ever! why I didnt I think of that

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

drop the burb and buy yourself a la cucaracha horn

best of both worlds

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 429 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...