Lmao!! DR SUBWOOFER box tuning

I read one thread on that forum and instantly put a parental lock on the website. And randomly smashed on the keyboard for a password. So I couldn't get back in if I wanted to.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

This just keeps getting better. I close up shop, come home, play some Reach. Figure I'd check the forums before I head to bed, and low and behold, Dr. Subwoofer wants to see Twisted's 18" dick. I bet money that the good Dr. has dry humped his pillow on multiple occasions. Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

That sir is sig worthy, haha

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

Read on how their other guru talks about how strapping amps blows coils faster than not strapping amps, lol.

Haha yeah. He says something about strapped amps bring on rise faster and cause more stress to the coils.

Lol, I know. Faster...much faster...wait...how long does it normally take for rise to build up? Lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Uh oh..there's more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laEmWD6lbtk

According to the description, he wants us to "Duck his dick"..whatever that means lol

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Ok did he seriously have a warning sticker on his battery. He can't be for real. And Twist please take protection. And I don't mean trojans for your 18 inch cock. That was some funny shit.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Uh oh..there's more

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=laEmWD6lbtk

According to the description, he wants us to "Duck his dick"..whatever that means lol

so his cock is daffy duck. despicable!

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

omg, lol definitely staying away from there

He told you to suck his dick!!

LMFAO. He's so ignorant, that he doesn't know how to see who replies to him on YouTube videos. He thought you were talking shit, when it was someone that had quoted you.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

omg, lol definitely staying away from there

He told you to suck his dick!!

LMFAO. He's so ignorant, that he doesn't know how to see who replies to him on YouTube videos. He thought you were talking shit, when it was someone that had quoted you.

getting ready to watch that vid now, lol ill comment appropriately

Archived