how do i build a wall?

he wants a sealed off box thinking you need to fiberglass the contour of the roof and sides to make it air tight

but hasn't put thought to making a square box then using exanding foam and a beauty pannel to seal it off

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

he wants a sealed off box thinking you need to fiberglass the contour of the roof and sides to make it air tight

but hasn't put thought to making a square box then using exanding foam and a beauty pannel to seal it off

I see now, I honestly did not interpret that when reading his post. I'm not even able to seal off at the top. My third amp will be mounted there =(

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

You build it with wood ... Screws, and glue

Oh?!?

I was recommending some concrete for a stable platform, then some bricks glued with cement.

example=> :peepwall:

Edited by General

generalbunkersignature2.jpg

______Some people and performances are beyond words______

Chairman of the foundation "Propper-Droppers Holland" 2012

Founder of the European delegation of `Propper-Droppers' 2011

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ MultiMedia advanced 2010

European Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

BeNeLux vice Champion dB-drag street-A 2007

Dutch vice Champion dB-drag ministreet-sedan 2004

Propper Droppers is about deep, ground wobbling, elephant-and-whale stimulating Street Bass.

The deep stuff. We test at different frequencies from deep, to low to snake’s belly. (Like 20Hz anyone?)

I was being a smart ass with my first reply. I'll throw some pics up for you within the next few days, that should help you out.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Do a blowthru be easier I would think. Then just use the accordion boot to make the seal and have a canopy or tonneau cover. Could easily secure that in the bed of the truck. But you probably use your bed if you actually use the truck how it should be used lol.

One way to secure the wall is to use threaded rods. Put them straight into the metal of the truck.

Current Setup

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier 880PRS

Subs: 2 Custom Ssackett 12's DC LVL5 Softparts

Sub Amp: Crossfire VR4000D

Highs Setup: 4 6.5" Powerbass 4XL'S & 2 Crescendo XST2's.

Highs amp: Jbl Gto75.4ii & MB Quart ONX4.60

Electrical: XS Power D5100 & D3100 in the rear

My Videos

• 2 weeks later...

All-thread straight to the frame, my friend.

6 runs of 1.5" all-thread, it would be the accident that killed you, your wall would still be in place.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

You guys are acting as if building a wall is so completely different from building "regular" enclosures. of course you're going to have extra steps to stabilize and seal off but the box is a box.

And OP,what do you mean not a regular cube? Lol

this if you can build a box you can do a wall

Do a blowthru be easier I would think. Then just use the accordion boot to make the seal and have a canopy or tonneau cover. Could easily secure that in the bed of the truck. But you probably use your bed if you actually use the truck how it should be used lol.

One way to secure the wall is to use threaded rods. Put them straight into the metal of the truck.

you must be joking? easier to cut up a hole and then try to get it perfectly sealed up? you know what happens with the smallest leak? You get to rebuild. I guess we can tell who's never attempted either.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.