USPS screwed up one of my subs...

I used a usps large flat rate box to ship a battery. When it arrived the box looked like it had been drug behind the mail truck the whole way there. I had the battery sent back to me and received it looking the same way. Luckily insurance took care of the damage.

Packaging does not seem to be sufficient and one of the reasons I dont ship via USPS for important manageable items.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Sorry to hear that happened. They got me a few months ago as well. Sent a new yellowtop out west and it never reached the buyer. Being the good person I am, I refunded him the money. Out $100+ and the battery FTL. NEVER SHIP USPS with or without insurance.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

okay so i just tested them on my home amp, they all work fine... there was no insurance on them. i called the guy i bought them from and he said he would give me what i payed for them minus shipping a paypal fees :bull:

oh and i just noticed this on a different sub

4b1d8752.jpg

2 good 2 bad...

the seller has filed a claim but he left everything else up to me, so i have to track down where it was messed up and where it wasnt... no thanks

c50d9bbb.jpg

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

I used a usps large flat rate box to ship a battery. When it arrived the box looked like it had been drug behind the mail truck the whole way there. I had the battery sent back to me and received it looking the same way. Luckily insurance took care of the damage.

Packaging does not seem to be sufficient and one of the reasons I dont ship via USPS for important manageable items.

Sorry to hear that happened. They got me a few months ago as well. Sent a new yellowtop out west and it never reached the buyer. Being the good person I am, I refunded him the money. Out $100+ and the battery FTL. NEVER SHIP USPS with or without insurance.

wow, ive honestly never have had a problem with them...

hope you had insurance.

nope

24v1fe8.png

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

shit sucks, least they work though thats better than nothing

USPS must be sucking lately, i sold a pair of comps to a guy on CACO and the mids arrived completely bent and all fucked up, thank god i insured for 200 (more than he paid anyways) so i hope that gets resolved

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Dang thats sucks. It was sent USPS? Stay on them and get your shxt straightened out. They mis handled your stuff nasty.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

shit sucks, least they work though thats better than nothing

USPS must be sucking lately, i sold a pair of comps to a guy on CACO and the mids arrived completely bent and all fucked up, thank god i insured for 200 (more than he paid anyways) so i hope that gets resolved

wow, ive never had a problem with them and this is the first time EVER hearing complaints (from good sellers that is)

Dang thats sucks. It was sent USPS? Stay on them and get your shxt straightened out. They mis handled your stuff nasty.

it doesnt matter, even if i do find out who threw the boxes around i cant do anything besides file a complaint.

24v1fe8.png

that is not how it works. As a seller it is up to you to ensure the package gets there as you intended it. Its not too bad shipping killed it. If you bought from audiosavings woudl they say too bad? no theyd take care of it and make it right. Since he didnt bother to pack them better and insure it trying to save a couple bucks(which is dumb because it costs nothing up to 150 bucks) He will need to take responsibility for them not making their destination in perfect working order. not minus shipping. not minus paypal fees. all of it. This is where being cheap bites oyu in the ass.

This has my attention now. Was this deal done on here?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived