I use 5% brow, 20% front roll ups and 5% rear roll ups and rear. It actually blends better then you might think and when backing up in a dark parking lot being able to see a "little" out the window in the mirror is better then none like 5% in the front roll ups I have done before, especially in the winter. I would say if you are in the city and have nice lit roads and parking lots go for it with 5%. More rual area you might wanna consider 20% for the front roll ups.

Just my .02 though

Used to have 5% all the way with a eyebrow halfway down the windshield. Takes some getting used to at night but now I'm at double 5 in the back with 20% on side windows (5 0 got me :( ) but contemplating going another layer of 5 on the little quarter windows and hatch window :pardon:

Nate your truck is nice. Always thought so. Tints dark as hell too.

Driving with 5% is easier than driving with a wall. That's for sure.

its getting there. slow and steady.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

5% it is then.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

I got 5% done last week. Its not too bad at night. The only issue is on poorly lit streets or dark parking lots.

That is for teh secks

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Basically what everyone else says, you'll get used to it after awhile! But in Minnesota its illegal for shops to even tint under 47% even if you sign the waiver. So I'm gonna have to try and tint my Jeep myself or talk the guy who does tint at the shop to do it on the side! BTW I've had 35 and it looked good but was still able to see in, and on my 300C I had 10 and I loved that, I also live in the country and its not so bad.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!