23 members have voted

1. 1. will the us see any radiation?

2. 2. will you stay where you are?

• hell yea
    • hell no. im goin to mexico
  3. 3. is the us government trying to hide this here radiation?

• yea, we're all dead
    • nahhhh bass_man is just going crazy

fuck it, when it's time to go, it's time to go.

Exactly.

Of course some of us could get superhero powers from all this too :D

I can't wait to see what my superhero powers are from all this :yahoo:

Edited by kingsuv

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

You all realize that if you live in Nevada, Arizona, or New Mexico, there is still radiation there. A mammogram or CT scan gives off more radiation than what is leaking in Japan right now. I'm sick of this shit all over the news already. I wonder if Japan sent us aid when we had the big ones in L.A., San Fran, or Landers. Probably not. And its been said, but live your life ad stop worrying about shit out of your control, if the radiation is really bad and comes over here, fuck it.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

You all realize that if you live in Nevada, Arizona, or New Mexico, there is still radiation there. A mammogram or CT scan gives off more radiation than what is leaking in Japan right now. I'm sick of this shit all over the news already. I wonder if Japan sent us aid when we had the big ones in L.A., San Fran, or Landers. Probably not. And its been said, but live your life and stop worrying about shit out of your control, if the radiation is really bad and comes over here, fuck it.

Couldn't have said it better. While its interesting to see whats going on with the shit over there it will not change the way I live my life. Never really thought about the U.S. not getting aid when we have a natural disaster but you completely right no one every rushes to help us but we as a country give aid to every needy country that makes world headlines. The Government should take care of its own problems before they go handing out money to a country that doesn't need it. rant/

Edited by siccostyle

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

x2.... we cannot fight the inevitable.. If its ment to happen.. its gonna happen.

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Exactly.

Of course some of us could get superhero powers from all this too :D

I can't wait to see what my superhero powers are from all this :yahoo:

yea or start pissing out of our ears...

IM over here crying off this one.. hahah... lmao :rofl: :rofl:

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Since I dont work, Ive been pinned to the TV and radio, and internet when I can. There are alot of things misunderstood here

1) If there is a full melt down, and it ends up reaching 8000 sieverts (spelling ) That doesn't stay constant, while the cloud grows larger, the Si goes down. So maybe 50mile radius it could be some super deadly 8000si, but 100miles radius that goes down. Not sure by how much, but dont see why half wouldn't be reasonable ( I cant find info other than TV scientists).

So If all 4 go in to melt down, and end up being like 4 Chernobyl's, we probably still wont have that big of a problem in the US. Japan would be toast though I bet.

2)The Military isn't buying all the iodine tablets lol. That was actual people buying them. Drug stores dont have huge stock piles of that stuff.

4 out of the 6 are bad now. Not 3

Over here in the USA, I feel safe enough.

Although March 19th - 26th there is a large earthquake prediction for Cali from a very well respected Volcanologist/Geologist , That I'am much more worried about than the radiation cloud

3) There was a third, but was cooking something and forgot, oh well lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Its the same thing that happened with 3 mile island. Anything ever happen from that? Nope.

For people that don't know...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Mile_Island_accident

Edited by LoudNLow931

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback