hzsogood Posted March 29, 2011 Report Posted March 29, 2011 I agreee.. Very upsetting.. Im no PITA person or anything, but torturing animals is pure cruelty.. I felt bad for the abuse they all took, without probably not even having a clue why they were beaten.. and the poor little chicks that got tossed in a grinder alive after 1 day of life.. The video has actually pissed me off... I know this is a forum and ppl will probably make rude ass comments, but Im a cat person , and I saw some shit on youtube that made me sick, about how they capture and kill live domestic ( not stray ) cats and sell them for food.. but the whole process is pretty disturbing, more so in fact because cats are housepets... If your not a cat person, then take your dog for example... How would you feel if someone did this to your pet who you loved
zayres29 Posted March 29, 2011 Report Posted March 29, 2011 people make me fucking sick Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
langsdon2 Posted March 29, 2011 Report Posted March 29, 2011 I had to quit watching. I worked in a meat market and we killed on tuesdays and thursday. We did not ever abuse them like that. When we killed them we did what they did with the gun. .22 cap with a spike that goes into their brain 3 inches and kills them dead right there. Slamming them to the ground is just horribly fucked up. Sorry to rant, not many things bother me but this is 1 of them. Bang em if you got em
baaudio Posted March 29, 2011 Report Posted March 29, 2011 i cant even watch this kinda stuff. it makes me sick to my stomach. i know we gotta eat and all but damn, somethings just arent right. like techforce said, im sure not all slaughter houses are like this. im hoping this is the bottom 5% that the showcased in the vid. i watched about 30 seconds and had to shut it off. Team NWSPL baaudio Build Log 2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough 4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k
Neo_frog Posted March 29, 2011 Report Posted March 29, 2011 Definitely makes you sweat.. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
Winn Posted March 29, 2011 Author Report Posted March 29, 2011 I agreee.. Very upsetting.. Im no PITA person or anything, but torturing animals is pure cruelty.. I felt bad for the abuse they all took, without probably not even having a clue why they were beaten.. and the poor little chicks that got tossed in a grinder alive after 1 day of life.. The video has actually pissed me off... I know this is a forum and ppl will probably make rude ass comments, but Im a cat person , and I saw some shit on youtube that made me sick, about how they capture and kill live domestic ( not stray ) cats and sell them for food.. but the whole process is pretty disturbing, more so in fact because cats are housepets... If your not a cat person, then take your dog for example... How would you feel if someone did this to your pet who you loved If that was a dog like mine i would seriously start bawling out crying on the floor like a damn baby... If Chinese people hate dogs and eat them i swear i would probably fucking beat the shit out of every chinese person i saw on the street just for killing a dog... Anyhow i feel bad about the cats but i hate cats sorry if you died they would eat your ass the dog would lay there next to you and die with you... That shit with a dog is deep... You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
Coolwazabi Posted March 29, 2011 Report Posted March 29, 2011 who the fuck is that asshole are 7:15... wouldn't mind showing him the business
97SSBlazer Posted March 29, 2011 Report Posted March 29, 2011 WOW DUDE, I only watched a few minutes and that's just fucked up, I cant stand seeing people abuse animals, I know we gotta eat but there is no way it has to be that cruel to the animals. lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz. -= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash Subs: 2 T1 12's Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:) 2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/ 2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/
RickyFriery97 Posted March 29, 2011 Report Posted March 29, 2011 I only watched about thirty seconds and had to turn it off That's sick man I can't believe people can really do that 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.