I have been pulled over, and ticketed, but once at court the ticket was dismissed immediately. There is no state law in Alaska prohibiting walled enclosures, and requiring a rear view mirror. But this is going to be according to your state DMV code. I would direct the question to your State DMV book and reference it so misinformation is not continually spread.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i don't think they are illegal but im not 100% sure. there are a few guys with walls in tc and to my knowledge non of them have ever been pulled over or ticketed for having them.

currently just running a JL 12W7 and RF BD 1001

soon to come

soundstream XXX 18

Memphis mojo MCD4KW

Big azz box in tha backseat

working out other details

soundstream.jpg

logo_mca.gif

I would direct the question to your State DMV book and reference it so misinformation is not continually spread.

For sure

Hell, they make vans with no back windows

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Tough question..

Most states say as long as you have 2 side working mirrors, that rear view obstruction is fine.

But some states say the same, but have added that your vehicle has to be registered as a truck and have truck plates.

However in many states, any alteration to your vehicle are Illegal unless its oem equipped. ( so aftermarket radio, fender trim, rims, muffler tip, and everything else stupid) could get you a ticket.

Most likely where ever you look your not going to get a straight answer, and if you talk to the state and say you have some big woofers in your back seat, they will say its illegal even if theres no law.

I myself got pulled over a few times for illegal window tint in my old caddy with a wall (twice by state patrol, and once by local cop) and after i explained that the tint looks too dark because the wall is not allowing any natural light in and they looked at it they let me go without a ticket.

So im sure it all depends on the cop, and usally the cop is ALWAYS right!

From personal experience here in minnesota they aren't illegal but I have caught some crap from cops about it a few times being an obstruction of view crap but haven't gotten a ticket for the wall itself bass ticket from a cop who dislikes my family is another story lol.

In MI you need 2 view points. Drivers mirror and a rearview or two side mirrors.

Edited by UnderLoK

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts