Sonic Electronix

The warhorse is a monster amp, are you sure they are properly adjusted and running at the right impedance, i know wiring up those things is a work of art ;)

What is your voltage dropping to? Have you clamped power out of the amps? What is the current draw on the amps?

Did you do any changes to the enclosure/vehicle etc.

What is your electrical like? Do you have enough runs running to the amps?

Warhorse is up there with the jbl crown in my book, always have been to expensive now everyone has them?

slapping 20kw in and saying you dropped a db sounds odd.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

the kicker is slightly under rated so im sure the kicker is doin more power then the sundwons. figure what 9K vs 11K. and i have heard the warhorses are a bitch to wire. u dropin voltage wise? that dont seem right that your score is droppin

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

sundown>kicker thats what happened

what is your reason? i hope you have a good one there isnt anything wrong with kicker,

i would do 2 war horses over 2 3500s any day of the year imooo

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

what is your reason? i hope you have a good one there isnt anything wrong with kicker,

2 warhorses or 4 3500s not 2 lol that would be stupid to compare them if there was only 2 lol

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

People saying Sundown over warhorse are just full of nonsense.

You guys really think a saz 3500 will put out 5000watts? ><

Because the warhorse will put out atleast 10kw of power.

To the OP, you need better electrical.

You switched from 14kw to 20kw atleast so you should upgrade.(although a warhorse is very effficient.)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

i would rather have a sundown 1500 over a kicker 2500 any day of the week

so u rather run 2 saz3500 than a warhorse that what ur sayin?jus askin.

personally yes im not saying its the best choice for you or everyone else but i would rather have 2 3500s rather than the warhorse plus you can sire the below 2ohm i could strap 2 3500s at .5 ohm and put out more than 10k on a stable electrical system im not saying you made the wrong choice im just saying it probably wasnt worth the headache and money for the swap there are just more options with the 3500s IMO

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

2 warhorses or 4 3500s not 2 lol that would be stupid to compare them if there was only 2 lol

this

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

your guys's logic sucks. jacob could fit his dick in a beer bottle with how wet it is from people sucking it.

i bet its impedance rise. less amps=more rise.

you had less rise when you had more amps, thus making more power. plus when you had 2 HUGE amps, your electrical probably couldn't handle it.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived