150+ db Mechman suburban gets pulled over by the cops in Daytona

um you can to give a straight piped harley a ticket, any car with out a muffler is. if I was a cop I'd have pulled everybody with a system going to loud over as well

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

hahahaha, is there any more info on the rental car install? like a thread maybe?

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

um you can to give a straight piped harley a ticket, any car with out a muffler is. if I was a cop I'd have pulled everybody with a system going to loud over as well

Not in Florida, my friend. I asked once when my friend was getting cited for it. The cop said that the only noise ordinances there are are for engine brakes inside city limits (trucks) and car stereo.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

hahahaha, is there any more info on the rental car install? like a thread maybe?

Yeah what he said. Would love to see more on that.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Yeah what he said. Would love to see more on that.

Yes, there is a whole video build log, we did it all in less than 3 days. Here is a link to the first video, just go through our videos to see the whole build:

I have NEVER, in my life, seen a Harley get a ticket for loud pipes. I've personally been written two noise violation tickets for stereos, and (4) noise violation tickets for exhaust on cars, WHICH I guarantee were all quieter than your average gay-ass Harley.

A1A is full of loud bars, clubs, and loud music, with virtually no residential on the strip. If ever there were a place for cruising and loud systems, that would be it. Message received loud and clear- myself AND my money will stay out of Daytona from here on out.

I have NEVER, in my life, seen a Harley get a ticket for loud pipes. I've personally been written two noise violation tickets for stereos, and (4) noise violation tickets for exhaust on cars, WHICH I guarantee were all quieter than your average gay-ass Harley.

A1A is full of loud bars, clubs, and loud music, with virtually no residential on the strip. If ever there were a place for cruising and loud systems, that would be it. Message received loud and clear- myself AND my money will stay out of Daytona from here on out.

I've been ticketed in 2 different countries for loud pipes... Ghey

you win some, you lose some

I got pulled over in daytona but only got a warning...he said since it was so close to my birthday, lol. When he was explaining it to me a guy drove by with straight pipes 2 times, cop says "uh you have a nice day. i gotta go get that jackass...". pretty sure he got a ticket lmao

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

I'm with you on this one Matt. Apparently Spring Breakers of years past have ruined this for everyone . . .

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

Archived