jconnway Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 Back seats. Me n my girl get along just fine in the front my backseat only has one purpose, thats why i keep it around Full Pioneer Build 4 Per Door - Front Door Build Up
94retta(219) Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 Speakers are pointless. Yet we all still have big ones. BUILD LOG
Supercharged DCs Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 Back seats. Me n my girl get along just fine in the front my backseat only has one purpose, thats why i keep it around Put the front seats all the way back, lift up the center console, turn the AC on and put some music playing and I'm good to go Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
Maxim Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 The gas tank is kinda pointless. It's 2011. We should all just buy electric cars. wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
Red-navi-916 Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 Mirrors most pointless things on a car what's the point of em if they shake loose and fall off over time :/ and they don't even bass warranty them BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
knowledge Posted April 28, 2011 Report Posted April 28, 2011 Things are only pointless to those who dont need or want them...if someone put something in their car then there is A reason for it...so dont knock down this door cuz ur just gonna end up getting mad when someone says that something u have in ur car is pointless... i second this! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
huh?do-what? Posted April 29, 2011 Report Posted April 29, 2011 Mirrors most pointless things on a car what's the point of em if they shake loose and fall off over time :/ and they don't even bass warranty them thats funny right there God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.
huh?do-what? Posted April 29, 2011 Report Posted April 29, 2011 how about a flux capacitor? It's only good for 1.21 gigawatts anyway, right? God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.
Purplehaze Posted April 29, 2011 Report Posted April 29, 2011 Passenger seat, rear seats. x2 Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.