Jump to content

Members age  

169 members have voted

  1. 1. How old are you?



Recommended Posts

Posted

22 23 in august

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Posted

17. Let the jokes begin :D

What jokes? I would give anything to be 17 again, all that expendable income. Not to mention I was working construction at the time so I was making bank. I even bought a boat then, haha. You can bang any bitch without consequence. 16 and 17 were the best years, 18 was great too. All that money, no responsibilities, if I could go back I would in a second.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Posted

age means nothing, I am 23 though. with 10 years of experience

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

17. Let the jokes begin :D

What jokes? I would give anything to be 17 again, all that expendable income. Not to mention I was working construction at the time so I was making bank. I even bought a boat then, haha. You can bang any bitch without consequence. 16 and 17 were the best years, 18 was great too. All that money, no responsibilities, if I could go back I would in a second.

you couldn't pay me enough to go back to 17...I have twice the experience, twice the glory, twice the memories...1000x the responsibility, but it's all worth it...17 sucked

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

18 in July for me; I'm young to most all of you

2001 GMC Jimmy SLE 4X4 Floor Shift AutoHeadunit - Alpine CDA-117Front Door Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C MidsRear Door Speakers - NoneDash Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C TweetersSub Amp - Rockford Fosgate T4002Mids+Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate P4004Subwoofer - P3D215 Fosgate Punch 15Sub Box - Rockford Fosgate designed "powerful" ported box Built by myself

i would rather run cheaper but sexier then expensive and fucking ugly.

Posted

22 and 3/4

ill be 23 in July

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

30.. Feel 55.

Ugh

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 552 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...