Jump to content

Members age  

169 members have voted

  1. 1. How old are you?



Recommended Posts

Posted

21

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

Let's just say I'm somewhere in that 35-50 category, and leave it at that.

...ooh look, I'm not the oldest!

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

AVATAR.jpg

MY BUILD LOG

Posted

I'm 20.

But to me respect for other people is just the way it's done. It's annoying as all fuck when people jump on a high horse and ruin thread with flame wars...

THIS IS TEH INTERNETS!!!!! No arguments are ever truly won.

This is true. A few people shocked me when they were only 14 or 15. One of them had 2k+ posts and they were very intelligent!

meh...highly doubt it was any hands on knowledge. just copy/paste knowledge <_<

lol whats with all this "i will be XX" stop trying to sound older than you are.

it sbecause they havent hit that age where you are like oh shit. I dont want to be that old

hahah i noticed that too...i was 24 this time last year :werd_msword:

 

 

Posted

I'm 20.

But to me respect for other people is just the way it's done. It's annoying as all fuck when people jump on a high horse and ruin thread with flame wars...

THIS IS TEH INTERNETS!!!!! No arguments are ever truly won.

This is true. A few people shocked me when they were only 14 or 15. One of them had 2k+ posts and they were very intelligent!

Then I read the thread about the 30+ year old dude bitchin because his grandparents expect him to get the pop out of the car and bring it in the house :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for mentioning that "person" (for sake of being bitched at). I would do what ever was asked of me if I lived with my grand parents.

Oh an what about the 30 year old that was asking about the 19 year old he works with. Not sure if he should hit it or if she was playing games with him haha WTF

Also I am kinda impressed with the knowledge of some of the younger people on here as well

That was the same dude lol. I'm 19, 20 in 2 weeks.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 517 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...