Team_DC-Derrick Posted May 3, 2011 Report Posted May 3, 2011 I don't Know . . i usually just listen to the beats and bass . . . . but wait ill go have another listen . . . . . (5min later) it's all good maybe you don't understand street slang gucci is still a retard, even if you do understand street slang.... its sad how bad the rap game is, and people that promote it have NO clue how bad it really is.... Hahah :-)) Maybe your right . .but i just love the bass and such . . . But i love his previous album "the Appeal" yeah his beats have always been nice, and thats what he should have stuck 2... but once he opens his mouth, it ruins the whole song.. atleast for me.. sad that rap has went so down hill that every person on the radio says the same thing in almost every song now... and no one honestly really raps about real life anymore *main stream* cuz we all know damn well the shit they were doing back on the block, they aint doing that shit now, no matter how hard they try to claim it... that would be stupid to be that famous and go to jail for something that stupid The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
zayres29 Posted May 3, 2011 Report Posted May 3, 2011 I can't understand his nasal ass voice sometimes, but I sure do love jamming to some decaf'd Gucci and Oj. aye aye ok aye ok ok aye aye aye no thanks..... Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Team_DC-Derrick Posted May 3, 2011 Report Posted May 3, 2011 I can't understand his nasal ass voice sometimes, but I sure do love jamming to some decaf'd Gucci and Oj. aye aye ok aye ok ok aye aye aye no thanks..... you forgot BURRRRRR homie The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
That1Kid Posted May 3, 2011 Report Posted May 3, 2011 Hip hop is dead. Has been for a while now. Used to enjoy eminen's music, and now he is dead too. There are a handful good hip hop artists left. Sage Francis and Wax come to mind. Definitely worth a listen if you haven't heard em before. -98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace) -AVH-P3300BT -Crescendo BC5500 -4 18" DC m2 Level 3.
zayres29 Posted May 3, 2011 Report Posted May 3, 2011 I can't understand his nasal ass voice sometimes, but I sure do love jamming to some decaf'd Gucci and Oj. aye aye ok aye ok ok aye aye aye no thanks..... you forgot BURRRRRR homie that crap gets on my nerves Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
zayres29 Posted May 3, 2011 Report Posted May 3, 2011 Hip hop is dead. Has been for a while now. Used to enjoy eminen's music, and now he is dead too. There are a handful good hip hop artists left. Sage Francis and Wax come to mind. Definitely worth a listen if you haven't heard em before. commencing google Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Bocaj Posted May 3, 2011 Report Posted May 3, 2011 I am somehow able to block out the strange noises and horrible lyrics and just focus on the beat. Car 1991 Honda Accord EX System I now have and is finally installed! Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Digital Designs 3512 Digtal Designs CS 6.5" components Audioque 2200 DD Audio C5b Optima Yellow Top Rockford Fosgate 1/0 Damplifier Pro Luxury Liner Pro
THEKINGsBACK Posted May 3, 2011 Report Posted May 3, 2011 Listen to Wale... and gucci has a few good songs left.. Listen to I dont love her.. Gucci mane rocko and Webbie.( Savage life is Back) he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:
BeatBox Posted May 3, 2011 Report Posted May 3, 2011 I bought Gucci Mane's new cd, "The Return of Mr. Zone 6" and after listening to it I feel dumber, I don't even think half of the shit he says on the album is English haha. Who agrees with me? i got it, its alright. wouldnt pay for it tho you forgot BURRRRRR homie that crap gets on my nerves BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
huh?do-what? Posted May 3, 2011 Report Posted May 3, 2011 I bought Gucci Mane's new cd, "The Return of Mr. Zone 6" and after listening to it I feel dumber, I don't even think half of the shit he says on the album is English haha. Who agrees with me? seems like many rappers make words up. God forbid anyone could speak legibly anymore. Speaking where the man can understand you somehow drops your street credibility. I gave up on him after I saw that video clip someone posted here about him sticking stuff up someones ass. I forget what video it was. God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.