• 3 months later...

^^^ Yep

needs to get his head out of his ass, and start managing this country

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

if you think he is the coolest president eva... come to Michigan and try to get a GOOD job... you will change your mind real quick.

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

ever inheirited something thats really fucked up... last time i checked Bush is the one that put this country in this f'd up state.. how quickly we forget lol..

pioneer avic-n3 w ipod adapter

clarion eq

infinity kappa perfect 6.1

infinity kappa perfect 5.25

infinity kappa 6x9's

2 boston spg555's

Boston acoustics gt-42

Boston acoustics gt-28

Boston acoustics gt-28

Big 3

Knu 0 gauge

Optima battery

ever inheirited something thats really fucked up... last time i checked Bush is the one that put this country in this f'd up state.. how quickly we forget lol..

It started when Bush was President,no disputing that fact.But the economy started failing because of the housing crisis and Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac deciding that everyone needed a home even if they knew they couldnt afford it.Bush just didnt do anything to prevent it from happening,he should have.The Fannie Mae Freddie Mac fiasco started during the Clinton years.Those facts aside,Obama has only made things worse since he has been in office.In fact,its seems as if he is purposely trying to destroy this country.

Sad fact of the matter is the Tea Party blocking progress in congress. Obama can't do anything about that. Don't just blamme Obama when the majority of all the problems are our congressmen getting paid 250,000 a year to sit on their asses and screw us over.

The Tea Party wants the govt to fail. So much so they'll screw the states over just to make their point that they don't like Obama. How nice of them to screw our hard workers and soldiers out of pay.

They point the finger at Obama... but they got 4 more fingers pointing back at themselves. They're acting like children.

2007 Mazda 3s Sport- Custom Short Ram, Vibrant 4-2-1 Header, Trubendz Exhaust, Magnaflow Resonator and XL Muffler, Mazdaspeed Springs, 18" Baccarats with Tigerpaw GTZ 225/40R 18's

Awards:

MECA Phat Car 1st Place

MECA Show n' Tell : 112.5db's on whatever was in my CD changer

MECA SQL Stock 1st Place

MECA Import Mild 2nd Place

• 2 weeks later...
Mr. Obama’s budget projects that 2011 will see the biggest one-year debt jump in history, or nearly $2 trillion, to reach $15.476 trillion by Sept. 30, the end of the fiscal year. That would be 102.6 percent of GDP — the first time since World War II that dubious figure has been reached.

15.476 trillion by sept 30th of this year...

On the day President Bush took office, the national debt stood at $5.727 trillion. The latest number from the Treasury Department shows the national debt now stands at more than $9.849 trillion. That's a 71.9 percent increase on Mr. Bush's watch.

bush added 4 trillion to debt in 8 years... while obama in 4 years added almost 6

if you do the math, the longer he is in office, the more we are fucked LOL...

just going off of the debt..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

• 2 weeks later...

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of Obama, but I suppose I'll just leave this here...

debt%20changes%20under%20bush%20obama.jpg?uuid=qZCizrbZEeCYzBMQCYwsyQ

Mind you the majority of those tax cuts were to those who made over $250,000 a year which includes our senate who already receives a stipend from the govt for their "Duties"

I'm feeling the crunch in my wallet, so should our elected officials. (Yes. I am talking about the presidents 400,000 a year salary as well. I wish I got paid 250,000 a year + govt compensation for travel + perks like a gym and allotments for vehicles to sit on my ass.) :shrug:

2007 Mazda 3s Sport- Custom Short Ram, Vibrant 4-2-1 Header, Trubendz Exhaust, Magnaflow Resonator and XL Muffler, Mazdaspeed Springs, 18" Baccarats with Tigerpaw GTZ 225/40R 18's

Awards:

MECA Phat Car 1st Place

MECA SQL Stock 1st Place

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of Obama, but I suppose I'll just leave this here...

debt%20changes%20under%20bush%20obama.jpg?uuid=qZCizrbZEeCYzBMQCYwsyQ

Mind you the majority of those tax cuts were to those who made over $250,000 a year which includes our senate who already receives a stipend from the govt for their "Duties"

I'm feeling the crunch in my wallet, so should our elected officials. (Yes. I am talking about the presidents 400,000 a year salary as well. I wish I got paid 250,000 a year + govt compensation for travel + perks like a gym and allotments for vehicles to sit on my ass.) :shrug:

All I have to say is that Policy and Reality are 2 different things. ...and this includes Obama $$ "Projections". I "project" that I will spend $0 and get paid a Billion $ next week. Doesn't make it true. At all. Ever.

Don't believe what Obama says (or any politician for that matter), Believe what he Does. ...and it has all been bad.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

All I have to say is that Policy and Reality are 2 different things. ...and this includes Obama $$ "Projections". I "project" that I will spend $0 and get paid a Billion $ next week. Doesn't make it true. At all. Ever.

Don't believe what Obama says (or any politician for that matter), Believe what he Does. ...and it has all been bad.

Only thing is that this is what he has actually spent already. This isn't to say at the end of his term that his expenditures will not be at or above Bush levels (shoot me if it does. please.)

However, Obama's expenditures so far have not introduced us to the reportedly 6 billion dollar deficit (aforementioned). The person responsible for the majority of the debt is Bush. and that is a FACT. I don't agree with all of Obama's polices, however, blaming him for everything is just ignorant. EG: Governor Robert Bentley -R of Alabama denied a soldier fighting in Afghanistan an Alabama flag to fly at his post. On that news article, someone then blamed Obama and his healthcare bill for this. What? Where is the connection? Sad fact is, the majority of the blaming is perpetuated in a manner to promote anger and distrust for Obama, and when well placed it will destroy what little support he has. It's a mind game played by politicians and the majority of the feeble minded sheeple that occupy this country falls for it blindly.

Awards:

MECA Phat Car 1st Place

MECA SQL Stock 1st Place

Archived