Jump to content

Another "funny ghetto system install" video


Recommended Posts

Posted

this is by far one of the funniest "ghetto system" videos I've seen. I've also noticed a common trend that Pioneer 12's seem to be the sub of choice for the ghetto pounders.

i thought it was a pretty cool vid but those guys said some of the dumbest shit

and they be ridin oj da juiceman's nuts like the seam in the dudes underwear holy fuck

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Posted

"if ya aint doin it, then dont do it man."

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Posted

same camera guy, another ghetto system.

Subs on the bottom are outta phase lol

But yea, both push some air and man I feel more intelligent after watching these vids, yo.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Posted

you guys don't realize the way you feel about this, is exactly how I feel about all the boxes tuned to 20hz area and mids that can't keep up. just cause it isn't your style don't mean you got to rag on him

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

To each their own I say. Do you know how many people think ALL bassheads are ghetto? There is a whole world of variation outside of your box. (no pun intended 8) )

CURRENT SYSTEM:

  • Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

 
Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db
Posted

To each his own. As long as they're happy with it then it's all good...

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

Posted

To each their own I say. Do you know how many people think ALL bassheads are ghetto? There is a whole world of variation outside of your box. (no pun intended 8) )

When I first got into car audio, my friend thought the same thing. Called the cars "ghetto blasters" then I showed him that this ain't just throwin some subs in the trunk and hooking up some ebay amp. There is some real crafty work if you go to the right place.

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

Posted

That van is step harris. he's louder than most of you on here trashing him.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4762 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...