Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

not in the 18+ section, where this guy is trying to go.

Im kinda happy I dont have access to that section...I dont wanna read about that. I feel sick just thinking about it lolz.

Come to think about it, I doubt he'll get access

Its nice that people don't act certain ways when someone asks a person question or starts a personal thread. Especially since everyone has been on here for over a year if i read one of n8s posts right. Besides that its not crazy and not very active

Posted

Its nice that people don't act certain ways when someone asks a person question or starts a personal thread. Especially since everyone has been on here for over a year if i read one of n8s posts right. Besides that its not crazy and not very active

I hear ya. This forum is mostly guys, many of which are older...so they have more experience. That could help out younger guys.Because one needs their "background" searched, there is a small chance of douchebags being complete assholes. It must be "humble" there.

The Supporting Members forum isn't active either haha.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

not in the 18+ section, where this guy is trying to go.

Im kinda happy I dont have access to that section...I dont wanna read about that. I feel sick just thinking about it lolz.

Come to think about it, I doubt he'll get access

Its nice that people don't act certain ways when someone asks a person question or starts a personal thread. Especially since everyone has been on here for over a year if i read one of n8s posts right. Besides that its not crazy and not very active

Huh? Ya lost me, lol :trippy:

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Posted

no moar posts from OP?

Hey OP,

imagesCAPW3L82.jpg

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

seems like OP was given a 1st class ticket to....

BANVILLE.png

Posted

Did anyone ever clarify that Bangbros is NOT gay porn??

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

Posted

lol ridiculous :rofl:......

2011 Chevy Tahoe

HU - Alpine W530

Wire - NVX (1/0 Envy Flex)

Amps - 2 DC Audio 5ks

Subs - 2 DC Audio XL18s

Alternators - Mechman (270a + stock)

Batts - 1 D3400 (front) + 4 D2700s (rear)

Bussbars - Toolmaker

Mids - ???

Tweets - NVX

Posted

he did not get banned. im sure he didnt enjoy watching his hard work get removed with a simple click or three.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9600 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...