Very Seriously Considering Buying This...

That first one, you will not regret.

I heard one go past a few times the other day, I could hear it for miles. They roar like crazy, sounding like some V8 supercar or someting even when you're not pushing it.

Looks mean as too.

04 Lancer CH ES

JVC KD-R626 H/U

(2) JL Audio Evolution C2-650 Components

RE Audio SEX 12" D4

JL Audio XD 600/1 Monoblock

your list of cars is impressive, regardless of how they were obtained. i can't wait till i'm baller status :pardon:

i however like the second one better. i like the wheels it has better. but blacked out is nice too. i like the 'condition' your wife put in place tho lol

I was making a VERY LARGE amount of money for a couple years...not exactly legally. I went through cars like most guys go through beers. I had money to burn, and I would get bored, or feel some kind of empty place in my soul (probably due to my line of work and life choices I was making) so I would fill that empty place with cars or clothes or hookers. Woke up one morning and said "I need a Viper"...my first one was at a government auction...got it for $15k. hooked on them from there...the single most badass pointless car ever made in the USA...it served one purpose...pussy. I pulled more pussy in that car than I did in my 308 (those can be had for CHEAP, btw) and who doesn't love a Ferrari?

I've never bought a new car (except my stupid hybrid), and I'll never buy new. That's just a waste of money. I don't need the newest baddest thing...I'm willing to save a few grand (or sometimes tens of thousands) by buying used...hell, my first NSX was a salvage title.

Lol A very large amount of money meaning a couple million a year i would love that :D

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

the first one looks good, the brakes look killer......i dont know about those tires though and the stance of it.

the second one looks better IMO....they are so nice i say pull the trigger and get one of them!!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

I was making a VERY LARGE amount of money for a couple years...not exactly legally. I went through cars like most guys go through beers. I had money to burn, and I would get bored, or feel some kind of empty place in my soul (probably due to my line of work and life choices I was making) so I would fill that empty place with cars or clothes or hookers. Woke up one morning and said "I need a Viper"...my first one was at a government auction...got it for $15k. hooked on them from there...the single most badass pointless car ever made in the USA...it served one purpose...pussy. I pulled more pussy in that car than I did in my 308 (those can be had for CHEAP, btw) and who doesn't love a Ferrari?

I've never bought a new car (except my stupid hybrid), and I'll never buy new. That's just a waste of money. I don't need the newest baddest thing...I'm willing to save a few grand (or sometimes tens of thousands) by buying used...hell, my first NSX was a salvage title.

Lol A very large amount of money meaning a couple million a year i would love that :D

I think it would be bad if I posted the amount I was "earning"....let's just say I learned a very hard 5 year lesson because of it.

they are the same car...just different wheels. Most likely I'd change the wheels anyway. it's going to be a matter of money and miles.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Oh, and if he is watching cartoons, don't change the channel. lol

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Oh, and if he is watching cartoons, don't change the channel. lol

I didn't want to watch the news...maybe homeboy should have listened

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Archived