Bakersfield,CA June 18th MECA

MarioB

I think the plan is for Soapbox (steve) to be a main judge. We will all help get people placed in their classes

.....I think

hmm, no thanks

Count me out

I sense some animosity here. Is there something I should know before driving up there?

I'm kind of feeling it too, but have no idea as too why. I would like to know though, since we (Flex Issues) are really just trying to help the sport grow by hosting a couple events in Central Cal.

Honestly it'll be extremely worth the drive. Mario was at our 1st show and I think James was there too, and I'm sure they'll tell you it was great. Maybe they don't want to come this time because we get tons of competitors and the show might end real late again? haha who knows.

It'll be fun though man. And Nokturnal CC is gonna have a show too so there's gonna be some real nice cars to look at too.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

yes, why the animosity? And I believe the plan is for there to be 2 primary judges; Soapbox as well as Julio (99s10walled)... For people to so arbitrarily come out in opposition to this is very questionable in my opinion. If its work, gas etc, I can understand that. But just to categorically decline to go due to who is judging is detrimental to the hobby. If you have an issue with a particular judge; just get verified by the other judge. Flex Issues as a Team has likely been responsible for more Meca scoresheets this year then any other Team/Shop in the state. All we ask as that other Meca competitors return the love.

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

Good to see more shows popping up.

Lets see a good turnout guys.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

why do i have to have animosity? I just dont see us going all the way to bako for a 1x towing a vehicle that far with something that already only gets 12 mpg on its own.

James, you quoted the judging, not the 1x part..However, if its the 1x preventing you, I can understand that. How is the Jetta coming along? Bring that out instead, im sure the mileage is much more favorable in that vehicle...And for those who dont wish to compete, come out for the show anyway. The Nocturnal show should be a nice alternative for those who dont wish to do Meca..

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

If I can ill b going if I have it off there isent anything I got that is illegal so nothing to worry about amd dont care bout the drive do it all the time anyway

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

Archived