Bakersfield,CA June 18th MECA

MarioB

James, you quoted the judging, not the 1x part..However, if its the 1x preventing you, I can understand that. How is the Jetta coming along? Bring that out instead, im sure the mileage is much more favorable in that vehicle...And for those who dont wish to compete, come out for the show anyway. The Nocturnal show should be a nice alternative for those who dont wish to do Meca..

my jetta isnt legal at the moment. and im lending my subwoofers to a friend at the moment and dont have my correct tweets in as well. it still sounds cool though. people are welcome to come by and look at it at my pad though.

I have had several discussions with Steve Stern and he is comfortable with me judging. For competitors whom do not know Thorshammer is in the process of certification for his own district as a promoter and he was kind enough to volunteer to help. Thanks. If any of the judges show up I will definately take heed to their direction and pointers. The point of the event is have fun. Per Steve Stern the points awarded at this event will count towards your accumulation for State Finals the only thing that will not be official is if someone were to set a State Record which can only be certified at a 2 or 3x event. Moreover we are awarding BIG trophys for SPL classes!:drink40: Both 1st and 2nd will get trophys. For those who are wondering about the caar show the club we are joining with Nocturnal host several BIG car shows. Infact the DB drag show last month in Torrence at Alpines headquarters was also hosted by the same club. Expect 200+ show cars and hopefully 50 or more competitors. If you have any concerns please pm them to me and I'm sure we can work any issue you might have out. We will be raffleing off a NICE BIG MAC tool box too.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

If I can ill b going if I have it off there isent anything I got that is illegal so nothing to worry about amd dont care bout the drive do it all the time anyway

nice, drag along some of the other bfd'rs

my jetta isnt legal at the moment. and im lending my subwoofers to a friend at the moment and dont have my correct tweets in as well. it still sounds cool though. people are welcome to come by and look at it at my pad though.

you still have over a month...come beat a spl car with a sq install

For competitors whom do not know Thorshammer is in the process of certification for his own district as a promoter and he was kind enough to volunteer to help

good shitt

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

James, you quoted the judging, not the 1x part..However, if its the 1x preventing you, I can understand that. How is the Jetta coming along? Bring that out instead, im sure the mileage is much more favorable in that vehicle...And for those who dont wish to compete, come out for the show anyway. The Nocturnal show should be a nice alternative for those who dont wish to do Meca..

in that case my crx and accord are here to look at also lmao

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

If I can ill b going if I have it off there isent anything I got that is illegal so nothing to worry about amd dont care bout the drive do it all the time anyway

For competitors whom do not know Thorshammer is in the process of certification for his own district as a promoter and he was kind enough to volunteer to help

good shitt

ill b draging jg and whoever is ready

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

good shitt

ill b draging jg and whoever is ready

Yea I'll b there

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

burnout contest?!

fuck yeaaaa!!!! haha screw bass i rather blow up some 140 dollar tires :drinks:

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

i'll be there,as well :good:

and i agree with dumb dumb(luis)

a smoke show will be fun to watch

to kill time

but than again thats what the car show is for right lol

it should be fun,im actually excited for this one

ill see u guys there

it would be nice to do a best hair trick contest

or something,

that would be nice

shiz idk we still have a month to get some sweat ideas

i hope the swift/kinetik models come through they're actually cute 8)

TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO

2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3

(Walled Silverado)

4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket

XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

Archived