Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

People that always need to lie about experience or skills after asking a ridiculously simple or easy question.

Ex: How do you make an 18" fit into an extended cab?

OP: I actually build boxes and enclosures on the side as a job, so thanks.

Um...if you do, then why the fuck are you asking how to build a box for an 18" sub?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I hate when people spend a good amount of money or a good looking car but want to put a 40 dollar Kmart head unit in there car.

For all that just keep the oem shit.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

Selling good quality equipment at a more than fair price to someone who seems respectable, then turns out to be a complete douche and starts talking smack.

I agree. Or when you've agreed upon a price for the items you're selling, and the buyer knows the exact condition of said equipment, but then wants to talk you down from your previously agreed upon price, when you're meeting face to face to do the transaction.

My parents bought some new chairs and such so I went in my truck to pick them up. A boy about my age (19) who worked there helped me load it. He sees my sub and goes "Dude that Kicker is huge! What size is that?"........... My sub CLEARLY says Fi on the cone. I guess all subs are kickers these days....

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

My parents bought some new chairs and such so I went in my truck to pick them up. A boy about my age (19) who worked there helped me load it. He sees my sub and goes "Dude that Kicker is huge! What size is that?"........... My sub CLEARLY says Fi on the cone. I guess all subs are kickers these days....

Hahah got a good laugh from this one!

Yeah I've heard people refer to different subs as kickers. I think that they think "kicker" is a type of speaker, not a brand.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

when ur system can be heard over 100ft away inside of a building....and its not loud...coming from two guys who think they're running 5200 watts on completely stock electrical (i could hear it in their voices when they said it, to say that what i have for electrical upgrades is uneccisary because im just running a 2k amp....) FML

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

when it comes to audio I want to know what you have & what's in your car, not what your uncle, cousin, brother, homeboy or anyone else for that matter does or has, they hear yours & say well I got a homeboy or cousin that's louder, but are you louder, I know ya'll know about this...

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

Archived