Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

When you're missing the one Allen wrench you need.

Or what's even worse, when you don't have a metric allen wrench set, only imperial, and the imperial don't fit.
Lol yup! Forced me to buy another set.

I've had a few close calls almost losing a few. But eventfully found them. For the most part I put them back in their spot.

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

When I'm expecting a package and I hear a diesel truck, just to realize it's not the delivery man

When I'm expecting a package and I hear a diesel truck, just to realize it's not the delivery man

lol that happens all the tie for me since the corner I live on is a school bus drop off

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Fuck allen wrenches lol... I bought the big ass colored handle sets from harbor frieght...sick of losing my L shaped craftsman ones. Somehow all the sizes you need dissappear still.

FTW

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-SAE-and-Metric-Folding-Hex-Key-Combo-Set-12233/100340982#.UVCiDhzCZ8E

Had em..lost them too...

I am pretty sure its my brother or stepdad that use my tools then they dissapear. I liked those husky fold out ones too.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

When people blatantly tell me something is wrong with my idea or planned setup without a proper explanation for it. Seriously, if you're not gonna help and just wanna me piss me off, fuck off.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Never being loud enough... I am happy with what I have now. So tempted to pick up some hdc3's and grab another 2200.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Living in Canada and ordering things from the USA and not getting free shipping... I don't even live that far from the border... Really? you can ship 400 pounds of batteries across the whole United States for free but the extra 100 km is too much.. jeez and Border "duties" .. trash.

I could see it If I lived on another continent...

You sound like my wife.... wait a minute, ah shit.

Archived