Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

Have some funds sitting aside. Mad because I don't know where to direct them into the truck... audio related stuff, or lift/wheels/tires...

I'll need some tires here in 8-10k miles...but I hate listening to the radio all the time with its repetitive bullshit.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

the dumb shits that think 2 10" subs equal a 20" sub

wife's cousin asks me for advice for a sub. Has small budget, like every other 20 year old.

Tell her she can have decent output with a good 8" sub and keep space in her trunk, has a 350z. Figure a SQ 208 would be just right, would put her at $350 with a decent amp and a box I'll build for her.

Says she wants 12s. at least 4. I tell her it won't sound good and she will have no space.

Budget is $350

Having a friend put 4 dual 12s in her car.

Doesn't piss me off, but kinda annoying when people ask for advice and go the other way.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

wife's cousin asks me for advice for a sub. Has small budget, like every other 20 year old.

Tell her she can have decent output with a good 8" sub and keep space in her trunk, has a 350z. Figure a SQ 208 would be just right, would put her at $350 with a decent amp and a box I'll build for her.

Says she wants 12s. at least 4. I tell her it won't sound good and she will have no space.

Budget is $350

Doesn't piss me off, but kinda annoying when people ask for advice and go the other way.

I've had the same happen to me. Btw pics of said wife's cousin?

Budget is $350

She bats for the other team, bro. We have been caught staring at the same chicks.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Budget is $350

She bats for the other team, bro. We have been caught staring at the same chicks.

I fail to see your poin?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived