Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

Not our family. On with the pics

THis ^x100

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Goddamnit I tried to be nice about it...

Without a better way to say it, she's NOT ATTRACTIVE. I don't have pics anyway. Would be like beating off to pics of a guy.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

• 2 weeks later...

The crackheads who decide amp names

Well we OBVIOUSLY should name our 500 watt mono amplifier the Bx-MkIIR2D2 model.....only a complete utter moron would name it a fucking 500.1

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

• 3 weeks later...

When a newcomer asks for help in regards to replacing a broken piece of equipment and (I've been guilty of this too) we essentially tell them to rip everything out and start over. May mean well but it comes off poorly. If they want to upgrade other things later after a taste of some good equipment, they'll come back on their own. No need to push it

Archived