Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

I'm no expert, but I think you have to have a lot of power to run at .5ohms..... Someone correct me if I'm wrong. That's just what I've gathered.

i think so...it dnt always pay to run at .5 from what ive heard...and he told me that his bare stock alt...no big 3 or anything...will run him mid 15's to 16v all the time....

Pfft.

Need I say more?

i dnt wanna be an ass to him...but its stuff like that that hurt my brain....

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

There's always "those guys" that want to tell you the story about the one 15 that was a kicker comp something that broke this or that in this one song and it runs off this amp which runs fine off of this size power wire at this many ohms in this little box I bought off the internet.

Yeah. I think that sums the whole story up.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Few things that piss me off

MDF dust

Jackass kids having a pissing match about audio equipment on facebook.

MDF dust

Weight of MDF

MDF dust

Loading a heavy ass box alone

Oh yeah, did I Mention MDF dust? Haven't washed the car all week since I knew I was going to get dust everywhere. I've just been using a leaf blower to blow out the garage and get the main layer off the car.

X2 on loading a heavy box. Me (150lbs) amd my wife (115lbs) loaded my box into my lifted f150. Box had the subs in and amp mounted and it weighed around 350lbs altogether

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

• 3 weeks later...

Even though it's been mentioned most likely cabin gain. Why do trunks have to be so hard to get loud haha.

And not having enough room for more batteries.

moving shit from one car to another..thinking, yeh we got this, the 9k and 2 80pound batterys won't be hard to move if they all stuck together, it only a foot walk..

PPPPFFF i hate heavy boxs. and same as above MDF DUST fucking shit.

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

when the wifey said Do you know what your doing knowing I was a stereo installer when we met at the stereo shop I worked at and 17 years later insist that the entire industry is based on ruining the car. hell she blamed a timing belt breaking on the stereo. / end rant/

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Peel n seal threads.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Peel n seal threads.

peel n seal is good right???

no....just kidding

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

If you were serious, I'd fly overseas and punch you in the face haha

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived