How long have YOU been in the audio game?

1st real system, Rockford 15, Alphasonik mono sub amp, Clarion head unit, Infinity coax.....1985.....so, over 25 years....before that I was messing around with Radio Shack and swap meet stuff and tearing apart home audio stuff to learn more as a kid. In 1984 I got my mom to buy a Concord high end cassette deck and speakers, like $600 back then.

Clovis Custom Audio 559-392-3600

96 Silverado Single Cab

2-DD9515's Cut-through

1-DDSE Amp

Stock electrical and a couple small stingers, LOL

Sorry I know this is off topic, but DJ, can you link me to your buildlog? I can't find it at all.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Lets see, like 2-3. Started right before I got my truck at 16. Now I'm 18.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

48 years.

Alright, like 2 years I suppose. 2 years ago was when I got my first system. A hand-me-down prefab sealed box with 3 12" Kicker CVRs, off of a JL 500/1.

Didn't get "serious" into it until last summer.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

2yrs lol thats it

2011 Chevy Tahoe

HU - Alpine W530

Wire - NVX (1/0 Envy Flex)

Amps - 2 DC Audio 5ks

Subs - 2 DC Audio XL18s

Alternators - Mechman (270a + stock)

Batts - 1 D3400 (front) + 4 D2700s (rear)

Bussbars - Toolmaker

Mids - ???

Tweets - NVX

2 years I'm only 19. I always liked bass jus didn't really get into until I got my car. Learned a lot from being on here and also from hanging out at the 2 local shops

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

2 years I'm only 19. I always liked bass jus didn't really get into until I got my car. Learned a lot from being on here and also from hanging out at the 2 local shops

damn idk why i though you were older.. im 19 too i guess its it the new tahoe on 6s lol

but ive got the same truck just no sixes or lvl 5 18s :(

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

I've been into car audio for about 7 years, but didn't know shit until I started coming to SMD about a year ago. I still don't know much though.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

since my 1st system, probably 5 years. but i would only say ive been into it for 2-3 years. i dont really count the little "learner" stuff i was doing before i started competing.

Damn man only 5 years? Its a lot to me but compared to the work you do, you do crazy good work too was watching your buildlog :drinks:

i think like 2 years maybe more, i just turned 19mojority of my knowledge is from just teaching my self, trial and error and here baisically as soon as i could drive and got my first systen installed 2 weeks after i got my burban, the 12 volt bug bit me and im hooked :pardon:

Haha i hear that :rofl: first comes the car then comes the subs :good:

cant have a car without beat!

absolutely class d amps were just hitting the market a cheap in dash dvd was 1600 bucks. big power was 1000 watts plus. now i run that on my front stage.

Haha love the 1000watts big power, wonder would you have ever imagined people would be hitting 180dbs just over a decade later :lol: Ever come close to just giving up the audio?

21 years competing .....was doing installs a few years longer

Woah, fair dues for keepin it old school :woot: would`ve loved to see installs back in the 90`s!

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived