Jump to content

C-fizzy's walled Sundown hatchback build


Recommended Posts

Posted

I always look back at your build, Cody. Lol. My biggest concern isn't space for batts, it's finding a decently priced alt. I really don't need a 320 amp. So I'd like to find a 220, but who knows how long this shitbox will be in my possession.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

swing by for another demo when done............

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/


old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Updates?

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

I have some small updates. Too lazy to post tho lol

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

I always look back at your build, Cody. Lol. My biggest concern isn't space for batts, it's finding a decently priced alt. I really don't need a 320 amp. So I'd like to find a 220, but who knows how long this shitbox will be in my possession.

Click Here Retard!!! Your alternator prayers are answered.

mivtCK.png

Posted

I have some small updates. Too lazy to post tho lol

yuno.png

Posted

LOL Preston.

Thanks baker, might check that out. Not impressed after it didn't fit on twisteds car tho lol

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

I haz small updates..

ee29b96d.jpg

15f0c828.jpg

4448b3a3.jpg

2a4204c6.jpg

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5077 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...