calling out 99vic

I did a deal with this guy hes 100% legit don't know what ppl are saying.

thanks bro i appreciate that!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

I hope you guys can resolve this, looks like a big mess ... :ughdunno:

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

Man Damn didn't mean to blow it up like this I just want a nice radio

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

LOL Vic just sounds suspicious, nothing but good feedback from everybody else except for him

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I read what vic said in the ref's and honestly idk why he would say that if it wasn't true (not defending him) some people just lie and you cant bring justice just by what people tell you. Cant blame anyone here that's just my unbiased opinion. I believe everyone is innocent until proven guilty and bring this out to the public just fucks up people's reputations, especially when we don't know whos right and whos wrong.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Just to make things clear. I wasn't directing anything towards you iceman

I know. I'm just speaking my opinion. All good :drinks:

LOL Vic just sounds suspicious, nothing but good feedback from everybody else except for him

I read what vic said in the ref's and honestly idk why he would say that if it wasn't true (not defending him) some people just lie and you cant bring justice just by what people tell you. Cant blame anyone here that's just my unbiased opinion. I believe everyone is innocent until proven guilty and bring this out to the public just fucks up people's reputations, especially when we don't know whos right and whos wrong.

I think he screwed up somewhere & got mad & blamed it on who he got it from...just my opinion :pardon:

POTATO!

Man Damn didn't mean to blow it up like this I just want a nice radio

nah is cool man he just need to stop be shady and corny.

definitely agree man

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

i agree who knows whos right and whos wrong.. but what is wrong is him doing that just because he had one bad transaction with him doesnt mean he has to fuck up all of his other deals.. :shrug:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png