cant fucking stand that whore....waste of life if you ask me. My father is the same way. been on my own since 15. mom was a tramp, would leave for weeks at a time with her "boyfriends", dad would screw the elderly out of their social security....and get sloppy drunk.

Now my in-laws.....greatest people I have ever met :yahoo: and hug her all the time, and even though it drives my father in law nuts, I swoop him up for a hug every now and then 8)

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

i do... sometimes bear type..

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

I made this thread because I just realized that I haven't hugged my mom in over a month and I live with her :(

Long story short, I saw some things today that made me OPEN MY EYES and see the truth about how I live my life. I'm lazy and have strayed away from my family slowly to the point where I never hang out with them. I am a big brother to 3 of my elementary siblings, but i have been far from that lately.

I am changing that first thing in the morning. I actually wrote a letter to myself 5 minutes ago telling myself to change the way i live. I would die if something happened to my mom and I didnt give her the attention she deserved.

Thats why I made this thread. carry on. mother huggers, keep posting :)

this reminds me of myself, but not having elementary sublings. got a younger sister that is a year younger than me (no pics for you pervs, ill take the ban. lol :peepwall:) and ever since i started working and going to school, i lost interest in spending time with my own family. like easter, stood in my room while everyone was downstair having a great time(a day before easter, my wife and child moved back to cali...im in houston). my parents invited me to a soccer game (el salvador vs hunduras i believe) not interested....going to an aunt house = still, no interested. car audio has been an addiction to me since i dont have my wife and daughter around for now until i move back in sept or december. something i have to realize that i wont have my parents around when i move out, which gives me time to spend my off days when my own mother and father(when he is home from a long trip, since he is a truck driver from state to state). thanks flinkster, now YOU made me realize something about myself.

and to answer your question, yes i still hug my mother. im proud to have a mother, wouldnt know what to do if i lost her tomorrow without getting the chance to spend time with her like i should since i live with her. thanks for making this thread OP

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

cant fucking stand that whore....waste of life if you ask me. My father is the same way. been on my own since 15. mom was a tramp, would leave for weeks at a time with her "boyfriends", dad would screw the elderly out of their social security....and get sloppy drunk.

Now my in-laws.....greatest people I have ever met :yahoo: and hug her all the time, and even though it drives my father in law nuts, I swoop him up for a hug every now and then 8)

I would hug your mother in law too....over and over again :D

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I would hug your mother in law too....over and over again :D

lmao!!!! i knew you would have some kind of reply!!! she is aging so very well too-growl :drinks:

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

i'm 16 so I still live with my parents, every morning and night I give my mom and my dad a kiss and hug for goodnight and morning unless i'm in my room and pass out, no matter if i'm pissed off at them for some stupid reason, you just never know if the next day they will be there. have to be thankful for family.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Archived