Where to learn how to drive a manual?

Okay the craiglist ad was a little silly. :P Capitalize from your situation and make an adventure out of it man. Post an ad on a dating service site. List your attributes and in bold put "Seeks to learn how to drive stick shift." You might not get the prettiest one, but it'll be fun as hell. To break the ice have her tell you about the longest distance call she's ever made. BAM! You learned how to drive stick, made a new friend, and maybe got a little action. :good:

I'm in the same boat as you. But I'm 33 and have never had access to one. I did start riding 4 wheelers a few years back, so I got used to the shifting part there. I'm sure I would only struggle for a couple days if I did eventually get one. Good luck.

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832

Like I've been looking for someone that owns one for about a year now... Nobody has one. None of my parents/relatives, friends of them, NOBODY. Haha, I've come up with 2 ideas at this point...

-Go test drive one with no experience..

-Go to the DMV and see if they have one

.. I mean those are the only 2 things I've thought of.. I've watched a lot of videos on it, and I mean it can't be that hard.. But I still want to try it just to say I can.. (I might even switch to one if it's how I think it is..)

But anyways, what should I do?...

why would you even want to learn a stick?

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Like I've been looking for someone that owns one for about a year now... Nobody has one. None of my parents/relatives, friends of them, NOBODY. Haha, I've come up with 2 ideas at this point...

-Go test drive one with no experience..

-Go to the DMV and see if they have one

.. I mean those are the only 2 things I've thought of.. I've watched a lot of videos on it, and I mean it can't be that hard.. But I still want to try it just to say I can.. (I might even switch to one if it's how I think it is..)

But anyways, what should I do?...

why would you even want to learn a stick?

It's fun and you can save a little bit more on gas

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

I would never buy a manual car purely on the bad resale value.

2009 Honda Accord EX-L

System in the works:

Pioneer AVH-3200DVD (check)

Hertz Mille MLK165 (check)

SAX-125.2 (check)

AA Havoc 12" Ported (check)

SAZ-1500D (check)

1/0awg Knu Kolossus Flex (check)

XS Power D3400 (check)

Stock 120amp Alternator

SS Damplifier Pro (check)

Just take her to a back road and give it a try...i learned that experience is the best tool for learning to drive a manual

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Damn things are different over in America, here its hardish to find an automatic car, usually only some mercs or bmw`s would have them, damn near everyone drives manual, even if someone gave me an automatic I still wouldnt driving, without shifting gears it doesnt seem like driving to me :peepwall:

Edited by Emmet

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I drove manual atv's and dirt bikes a little bit, so when I switched to my first manual car it was pretty cake. Now I don't plan on ever buying an automatic car for strictly personal use.

all my friends just bought a manual and got a job....they had to get to work somehow :shrug:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco