Drunkasses Post Here

Chode69

its n.v years... ive been learmnbg dvorac.... and ive been reading the gorums... and I foool dts best to qust jost here,,, cahse Idk whats goingg on. yucj.

i don't know what the FUCK you just said...but i don't care cuz i'm swayin in my chair. 4 lokos...some beers, some shots, and some hot women. i'm done for the night haha. work in the morning and ima hate life.

LONG LIVE 4 LOKO!!

larga vida a cuatro loco!!

The funny thing is most of you are of age think alcohol poisoning is fun... "YEAH MAN FINISH THE KEG WITH 2 PEOPLE UR A PUSSY" heh a keg is huge. We have a part with 25 people and 2 kegs and yes we finished them off, but you guys saying 10 people drinking 2 kegs is one night is RETARDED, I would doubt if you "pussys" were almost halfway to the hospital if it wasnt for your retarded friends being as drunk as you. Honestly beer isn't even that BIG if you want to act rugged drink a half gallon of whiskey in 2 hours like I did, know why I did it? cause someone called me a pussy and said I couldnt do it. Know why I havn't done it since? Cause I threw up blood all over myself puked for a constant hour (like straight acid,bile and liquid/blood.) then my dumbass punched a tree as hard I could and completely broke my hand which cost me $10,000 to fix WITH insurance. Before that night I use to polish a half gallon in a night on a nightly bases I was an alcoholic and I thought it was COOL and BADASS of me to down that much alcohol because my friends did. Personally I drink I dont even drink beer an I can drink a 30 rack to my head and still be ready to roll I drink a 1/5th of good liqour and Im on the top of the counter passed out. You guys wanna act rugged stop trying to drink $300 kegs in 1 night and try drinking a $30 half gallon of whiskey or vodka. I'm not hating, drink till you drop is the motto especially if you're 21-30, but be smart and stop egging people to drink more setting the standard higher, I almost ruined my life because of that my brothers an alcoholic because of me, I told him to start drinking whiskey when he barely drank he partie at my house everynight and now he drinks a 5th a day (no lie A DAY) and wont stop (he even got 2 DWI) and I broke the habbit cause I almost DIED.

Just be smart people, seriously just cause you're 21 and can drink a ton of beer without feeling so much as a buz doesnt mean you cant push your limit, one of these times it'll happen. and yall can tell me to chill or that u can drink me under the table. Well that MIGHT be true, but the fact is everyone has their limit and their day. When you're so drunk you pass out like that dude on the stairwell THATS alcohol poisoning the system shuts down and you go night night, during that ime ur brain is hemeriging and dying cell by cell (almost 10x the rate at which weed does.) this usually causes "shock" and "convulsions" which can lead to brain damage or suffocating from ur own puke. When you're at that state you've drank wayyyyy too much and should have stopped 10 beers ago. Im not your parents, just think before you do thats all im 21 most of my stupid shit happened when I was like 18 years old so I was still a kid i'd expect you guys that are 25-30 to know better to be honest. Oh well , cant say I didnt warn you.

Edited by Sammitch0

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

Sammitch...some times people gotta learn these things on their own. I just hope they live through the lesson.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

The funny thing is most of you are of age think alcohol poisoning is fun... "YEAH MAN FINISH THE KEG WITH 2 PEOPLE UR A PUSSY" heh a keg is huge. We have a part with 25 people and 2 kegs and yes we finished them off, but you guys saying 10 people drinking 2 kegs is one night is RETARDED, I would doubt if you "pussys" were almost halfway to the hospital if it wasnt for your retarded friends being as drunk as you. Honestly beer isn't even that BIG if you want to act rugged drink a half gallon of whiskey in 2 hours like I did, know why I did it? cause someone called me a pussy and said I couldnt do it. Know why I havn't done it since? Cause I threw up blood all over myself puked for a constant hour (like straight acid,bile and liquid/blood.) then my dumbass punched a tree as hard I could and completely broke my hand which cost me $10,000 to fix WITH insurance. Before that night I use to polish a half gallon in a night on a nightly bases I was an alcoholic and I thought it was COOL and BADASS of me to down that much alcohol because my friends did. Personally I drink I dont even drink beer an I can drink a 30 rack to my head and still be ready to roll I drink a 1/5th of good liqour and Im on the top of the counter passed out. You guys wanna act rugged stop trying to drink $300 kegs in 1 night and try drinking a $30 half gallon of whiskey or vodka. I'm not hating, drink till you drop is the motto especially if you're 21-30, but be smart and stop egging people to drink more setting the standard higher, I almost ruined my life because of that my brothers an alcoholic because of me, I told him to start drinking whiskey when he barely drank he partie at my house everynight and now he drinks a 5th a day (no lie A DAY) and wont stop (he even got 2 DWI) and I broke the habbit cause I almost DIED.

Just be smart people, seriously just cause you're 21 and can drink a ton of beer without feeling so much as a buz doesnt mean you cant push your limit, one of these times it'll happen. and yall can tell me to chill or that u can drink me under the table. Well that MIGHT be true, but the fact is everyone has their limit and their day. When you're so drunk you pass out like that dude on the stairwell THATS alcohol poisoning the system shuts down and you go night night, during that ime ur brain is hemeriging and dying cell by cell (almost 10x the rate at which weed does.) this usually causes "shock" and "convulsions" which can lead to brain damage or suffocating from ur own puke. When you're at that state you've drank wayyyyy too much and should have stopped 10 beers ago. Im not your parents, just think before you do thats all im 21 most of my stupid shit happened when I was like 18 years old so I was still a kid i'd expect you guys that are 25-30 to know better to be honest. Oh well , cant say I didnt warn you.

done ranting?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

• 3 weeks later...

18 pAxk of coors light and a pint of woodford, I'm fuckin hammered....yell it loud If you're with me!!!!!

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

is this t6he oddiciuakl drunk thread?,. I hope tao cuz I am fudkghg in drunk!

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want