Sorry, but this was the first thing I thought of. Hopefully you're not too sore to laugh.

Hahaha dear god man I hate you :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: funny shit though cheers :good:

naw laughing aint too bad! didnt get kicked in the chest, I blocked their kicks with my face 8)

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

^^^ Ha, *kung pow* how do you like, my face to foot style?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

When I was 15, a group of 5 20 year olds tried to. I'm fast though!

TWSS :santa:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

damn i didnt know it was that bad in irland either! I am from Detroit Michigan, only time i ever got jumped...was wehn i was 9 ridin my bike too toys r us to steal some poke mon cards, and these 2 large afro american kids on the other side of the road were walking the opposite way. Just randomly popped me in my nose and mouth full power I was bout 12 they were 20's I think it was cuz im white. lol so they HAD a reason

I stayed on my bike kept riding str8 and didnt cry, n when I got 20 ft away i screamed ever racist name u could think of at them, i was pissed,n i was just mad.

Did u piss anyone else off recently? somtimes people will wait months even years to settle an old score or somthing

Ride Stats:

2003 Ford focus Zx3 Hatch Walled System

X1 Solo X Kicker 18" "Enclosure: 7.8 cbft, Port Firing Into a Horn, On a 90*"

X1 Rockford Fosgate 40001bd "Now a Warhorse On my dresser"

x1 0g Big 3

x1 Kinetik 2400 "x4 Kinetik 2400's"

x1 Kinetik 1800

x2 Kinetik Special Edition True Silver Battery Terminals

x20 Gold Plated 0gauge 3/8 Ring Terminals

x25 Total ft: KnuKonceptz Kable 1/0 Silver Pearl* 2500+ Strands.

x15ft KnuKonceptz 8 Gauge.

-Soon Too Be Walled

Fav Quote:

They Dont Feal Me, But They Feal Me.

ive been jumped multiple times.

one sent me to the hospital with a broken jaw and a screw in my jaw some broken teeth and a rib and shot in the thigh all at once.all because i was minding my own business with headphones in my ears and not hearing them calling my name until i got sucker punched from behind.. good times thats about the worst one ill tell u about

this is why whenever someone gets outta line and im with my boys we never fight fair fuck that cuz no one else is fair

"edit" not calling my name but hollering at me i guess u could say

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I remember some guys TRIED too this was like a year ago around my age 14~17yr olds at the movies...i knew they werent armed except for one had a fork(cheap ass mofo) and he tried to shank me with it I was like wtf yo pussy ass gonna do with a fork and my dad has worked in like inspecting produce so he always have knives so I would like get one when I would go out so when he pulled out the fork boom my knife comes out and these foos got scared and left haha...but yeah did you atleast fight back?

damn i didnt know it was that bad in irland either! I am from Detroit Michigan, only time i ever got jumped...was wehn i was 9 ridin my bike too toys r us to steal some poke mon cards, and these 2 large afro american kids on the other side of the road were walking the opposite way. Just randomly popped me in my nose and mouth full power I was bout 12 they were 20's I think it was cuz im white. lol so they HAD a reasonI stayed on my bike kept riding str8 and didnt cry, n when I got 20 ft away i screamed ever racist name u could think of at them, i was pissed,n i was just mad.Did u piss anyone else off recently? somtimes people will wait months even years to settle an old score or somthing

Naw I keep my head down, in this town theres a lotta big families, so if you piss off one of them you have about 10 people after you :yahoo:

Thats some bullshit too, just cause of your skin colour!

ive been jumped multiple times.one sent me to the hospital with a broken jaw and a screw in my jaw some broken teeth and a rib and shot in the thigh all at once.all because i was minding my own business with headphones in my ears and not hearing them calling my name until i got sucker punched from behind.. good times thats about the worst one ill tell u aboutthis is why whenever someone gets outta line and im with my boys we never fight fair fuck that cuz no one else is fair"edit" not calling my name but hollering at me i guess u could say

God damn man :o thats what I meant by it could have been worse, that shit must`ve been a bitch for sure =/ you ever get them back for it?

Werent even doing anything!

I remember some guys TRIED too this was like a year ago around my age 14~17yr olds at the movies...i knew they werent armed except for one had a fork(cheap ass mofo) and he tried to shank me with it I was like wtf yo pussy ass gonna do with a fork and my dad has worked in like inspecting produce so he always have knives so I would like get one when I would go out so when he pulled out the fork boom my knife comes out and these foos got scared and left haha...but yeah did you atleast fight back?

Haha yeah when the first guy hit me I punched him in the head so he dropped fast but I wasnt sticking around with a group of 6 guys at me so I ran, some guy wrapped his arm around my neck and dragged me down from behind though so after I got kicked in the back of the head I couldnt do much :noob:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

What kind of fool brings a fork to a knife fight? :lol:

Yeah, one time my buddy got jumped while sitting at a stop light and I got out and pulled the guy off of him and then the lights went out. I guess somebody hit me in the head with something. I've still got a bump on my head today years later.

Man, those gypsy bastards over there are some of the worst. Glad you made it out in one piece though. It sucks where you can't even have a couple drinks at the pub without worrying about making it home safely. Hopefully this will just be a one time thing for you.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Archived