n8ball2013 Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 I never went out I just couldnt get close enough to get my payback. Thats really crazy! Im glad you guys fucked him up Besides, Im sure if you really wanted revenge- you could find his addy online b/c youre a damn ninja hmm...maybe if you didnt have a good job, wife, and little girl Edit: F'ing spell check :/ hunter he's dead now. it wouldnt be hard to find the dirt address at all. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 I wonder what would happen if someone tried jumping Ben..... I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Dubpower Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 Actually fucking scum these days.... Anybody else ever get jumped? Came outta my mates apartment, his place enters out kinda onto an alley, soon as I went out got hit so I slammed the door closed so they couldnt get in and bolted down the road but got caught up with, cant remember much except my mam helpin me back to the car, she was pickin me up, seems like guys round here think 6 lads kicking a guy on the ground is a fair fight Got kicked in the face a few times so lips and forehead are fucked and I think someone stamped on my knee cause it dont work too well right now... but coulda been worse I guess, Dirty gypsy bastards in ireland, fucking plagues round here. Do you`s ever get trouble round your parts? where??????????? it happens all the time in Dublin West, real bad area worse than Limerick.
StreetSlappah Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 Ive been jumped from my past gang affiliations. Ive been jumped by tongans (tcg) it was like 6 of us against around 18 and these foos are twice our size ive been jumped by montello st.13 my homie got hit three times with a metal pipe and as soon as we threw rocks (we were 15 years old) they started shooting at us thank god they sucked at aiming. Ive been jumped by brownpride13, pbs 13, tj13.... Man the list goes on we jumped some busters (nortenos) in downtown in circus circus it was funny their females were the only ones tryna bang and boom my nigga hit one of the guys and they got stomped out first time we jumped anyone. Recentley i got jumped by ssl they cracked a miller 32oz on my head and they couldnt take me down i guess taking wrestling in high school and boxing helped alot because i was killen em while they were trying to jump me. Im glad im old enough to see the gang life has just gotten me in trouble so now i just hit the gym go to school and stay out of trouble. Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center] Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/ 2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp 17" gold bbs 5% tint all around w/sunglare strip JVC dvd double din Knuconceptz 4ga wiring XS Power! Big 3 8" SAv2 d2 1800 audiopipe
Emmet Posted June 19, 2011 Author Report Posted June 19, 2011 where??????????? it happens all the time in Dublin West, real bad area worse than Limerick. Im down in tralee man In kerry like, my parents figured they were gettin away from shit like this when we moved away from dublin 11 or 12 years ago i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Dubpower Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 Im down in tralee man In kerry like, my parents figured they were gettin away from shit like this when we moved away from dublin 11 or 12 years ago I live in D12 and I tell you what, its so bad over this way you need to watch who you talk to or be friend as it can turn bad really quickly
RyanJ Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 I never actually been jumped, but I was surrounded by 6 guys with bats and wrenches with just one of my other friends. We were ready even though they had a 4 man advantage but eventually the cops came because the dudes were being loud as fuck yelling to do shit and flexing mad balls. Haha good thing the one friend was a tongan The next day, he tried to set-up a fight.. I brought about 20 people.... MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
That1Kid Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 When I was in 6th grade, I got jumped by 5 black dudes for no reason. They didn't take my money or my shoes. Had to be a race thing. They were quite older and bigger than me. I got surrounded, one took a swing, he missed, I hit him once. After that I was on the ground getting stomped on and kicked in the head and face. -98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace) -AVH-P3300BT -Crescendo BC5500 -4 18" DC m2 Level 3.
gally Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 When I was in 6th grade, I got jumped by 5 black dudes for no reason. They didn't take my money or my shoes. Had to be a race thing. They were quite older and bigger than me. I got surrounded, one took a swing, he missed, I hit him once. After that I was on the ground getting stomped on and kicked in the head and face. maybe they liked you 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
gally Posted June 19, 2011 Report Posted June 19, 2011 has anybody ever got jumped by the whole Kelly Familys 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.