2000 Dodge DCota (Work in Progress) :D

If you are ever around here, you can get a demo when it's done mate ;)

You should go to the show in Gonzales on the 30th man, from what I've gathered a few SMD members will be going :)

can i shake some info out of you lol

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Soo, not that anyone cares but I got some sound deadening on :P

Before

ffd7f875.jpg

Then this came

e453edd9.jpg

And then this happened (I fudged, forgot passenger pictures so here is driver side)

d3f259fa.jpg

Didn't cover the entire door as me and my brother felt it would be a waste. Both doors are deadened inside and outside, with about 50% coverage inside and %75 outside. The difference in sound quality is amazing, my crappy door speakers actually sound decent now. It's a much warmer and richer sound :P

Have about 12ft left over of deadener, so going do a bit in the back where we removed paneling, and start on the floor. Hopefully I'll get my hands on some Alpha Damp to cover the roof and random spots :P

Baffles are also cut, but I have no pictures. It's been raining non stop out here, and I haven't had any access to proper tools. Sorry for lack of updates, by the end of this weekend the wall should be done, amplifier installed and we will just be waiting on the Lv 5s to get here :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Who has two thumbs and cares? This guy. lol Looks good man. I still need to deaden mine.

-Ross

Project Layla

Truck: 99' F-150

Gathering things for my next build.

SoloX18 build:

http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460

RE T-line build:

http://www.stevemead...-between-build/

Yay, I have one fan 8)

I used Audio Technix as my deadener, and though I have no experience with others, I would definitely recommend it! Easy to work with, good quality and all for a great price. I'll be ordering some more for sure.

I had doubts about it making much of a difference, I guess I just don't understand the science behind it because shit does wonders lol

good job on the progress! cant wait to see a video of this when it gets done

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

Still no woofers? I know a company with some good prices on 15's..

Just sayin :) looks good tho man. I need to start glassing soon lol.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

But man, it's easy to cut yourself quite a few times with deadener :peepwall:

First time installing it, and I already have about 15 pretty nice cuts 8)

Oh, and Logan's percentiles are off. We covered everything we could on the inner door skin besides the area where the window motor is, and where it slides down. I'm so surprised with how it worked. Can't wait to deaden the floors and back area, should be quite silent when all is done :D If anyone is on a budget and looking for quality deadener, Audio Technix IMO is the way to go :drinks:

:rofl:

:wub: N8.

No homo...unless you want there to be. :orly3::ehh:

Still no woofers? I know a company with some good prices on 15's..

Just sayin :) looks good tho man. I need to start glassing soon lol.

With only a week or two (hopefully) left to wait, I don't mind sticking with the 18s. A huge multiple 15 build is coming next year, if I had the room now I'd pick up 8 Obsidian or SA-15s I've been eye balling lol... And we do to. Got a few layers of glass done, but need to do a bit more glassing, especially on the baffle. Not ready for that sanding though :P

Archived