HR 2306: Federally end prohibition

Would you like to see this bill passed?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this bill passed?

Yes, tax and reap...off of our own people. I'm sure many of the native Americans felt the same way as they traded possessions and valuables for strong drinks. We should just legalize something dangerous so we could whore our own People out for money. Might as well right? Let's also legalize cocaine, heroine, and the like so we can regulate it and of course, reap off of the product.

Can you please list the dangers in marijuana that are as bad or worse that affects or side affects as RX drugs please? Also youre so against MJ did you know prescription drug abuse is the number 1 drug problem in america?

Can you please explain how just because we already have an issue, its an excuse to legalize marijuana? Telling me that there's worse out there now does not prove your case. I mean...you're implying the horrible drug addiction our society faces, and then propose to make it easier for them to gain access to ANOTHER DRUG. I mean, who cares about the amount of people addicted to prescription medication...because cigarettes and alcohol are so much worse.

"Sorry you were raped, but you do know that there's more murders than rape, right? Count yourself lucky."

they have also had studies in places that decrimalized pot that less teens and such don't want to smoke it bc of the simple fact that it was a bad thing to do most teenagers do stuff out of simple rebellion so if you make it legal doing it wouldn't be rebelling so from there view there would be no point to do it. there will always be ppl that break the law just as many of us do with our systems just other ppl choose to do drugs instead legal or not its funny how everyone blames the drug and no one can take responsibility for there actions anymore

Bout damn time, let's get this shit passed so it'll be one less thing I do that's only partially illegal because I'm not "of age"

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

it is a proven fact that when Amsterdam starting turning its shoulder on pot use, pot use in young teens dropped by half. maybe we shouldn't make it legal, maybe we should just turn our backs to people who are just using it for personal use, and only punish people who are transporting it, selling it, and abusing it, like Amsterdam. We as the U.S. should not be worrying so much about something so petty. We should be doing something about Alcohol abuse, Rx pill abuse, and the ECONOMY..

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

it is a proven fact that when Amsterdam starting turning its shoulder on pot use, pot use in young teens dropped by half. maybe we shouldn't make it legal, maybe we should just turn our backs to people who are just using it for personal use, and only punish people who are transporting it, selling it, and abusing it, like Amsterdam. We as the U.S. should not be worrying so much about something so petty. We should be doing something about Alcohol abuse, Rx pill abuse, and the ECONOMY..

agreed 100%

we could make marijuana usage punishable by death and save room in jails as well

As well as a noise violation for a stereo, we could make that a death sentence but it would be as retarded as your previous statement

korey-2.jpg

Lol

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

we could make marijuana usage punishable by death and save room in jails as well

As well as a noise violation for a stereo, we could make that a death sentence but it would be as retarded as your previous statement

korey-2.jpg

Lol

Tis my signature..

and making something so small like marijuana usage punishable by death still wont do anything.

Look at how many states have the death penalty, like New york for example. So many inmates on death row, but yet New York has not had an execution since 1976...

Also not sure if anyone has heard about the guy that robbed a pharmacy for 8000 Oxycontin, killed 4 people ( 2 pharmacists, teenage girl, and someone else) just so he would leave no witness's.

He was arrested very quick, and still not facing the death penalty even tho he killed 4 people, premeditated murder....

But yea, making marijuana usage illegible for the death penalty will for sure work... Idiot!

Also not to mention most of the casual smokers, or big time smokers dont get locked up for being in procession of marijuana, unless they have such a large quantity like ounces on top of ounces.

Most the people locked up due to marijuana chargers are sever repeat offenders that have been busted for it 3+ times in a 5 year period, or they are a drug dealer..

In many states for 1st and 2nd offense it is just a fine, and drivers license suspension for 6 months, and a contribution to the D.A.R.E. program.

Unless again that person is on parole or probation in which that case they violated it and are then locked up.

His comment was to the poster above him who said legalizing it will make room in all our jails.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

His comment was to the poster above him who said legalizing it will make room in all our jails.

Yeah but its not just this comment of his. Just watch his other posts, every one is a one liner...every one is negative. I'm upgrading my account just to put this in my sig :pardon:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived