Second Skin Audio

SA's 12s sealed. Metered today not quite happy..

Okay guys. I have a 95 integra with a trunk. My setup is 2 sa 12s firing forward port drivers side and officially sealed off. Anyways it is LOUD to the ear. On the meter today i only made 143.1! It sounds alot louder... my past setups i was able to make a 143.4... of kickers! Anyways the box could be moved up farther into the cab at least for inches, would this help? I rushed in the beginning and made the floor in my trunk a tad too high. And my amp is mounted on the back of box so it is less than an inch from the trunk and gets hot just from sitting. I also peak around 44 45 hz if this helps any. If any of you guys that run these sealed off trunk walls let me know what helps. Thanks

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

Try just doing subs and port back... in my experience if the sealed off part isn't perfect you will struggle to gain.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

it is sealed.. we did alot of testing and tuning. The guy who helps me knows what hes doing but doesnt really have experence on trunks being that he does alot of walls.

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

Okay guys. I have a 95 integra with a trunk. My setup is 2 sa 12s firing forward port drivers side and officially sealed off. Anyways it is LOUD to the ear. On the meter today i only made 143.1! It sounds alot louder... my past setups i was able to make a 143.4... of kickers! Anyways the box could be moved up farther into the cab at least for inches, would this help? I rushed in the beginning and made the floor in my trunk a tad too high. And my amp is mounted on the back of box so it is less than an inch from the trunk and gets hot just from sitting. I also peak around 44 45 hz if this helps any. If any of you guys that run these sealed off trunk walls let me know what helps. Thanks

i cant help, got no experience with sealed trunks. but do you have a picture? sounds sick.

1999 Monte Carlo

Sony CDX-GT34w

2 Alpine Type R 12"s in 4 cubes tuned to 35hz

American Bass VFL 80.1 amp @ 1 ohm (probably doing between 1000 and 1300rms)

Stock alt, Stock batt, Big 3 Upgrade

Boston s55- 5 1/4s (doors)

Boston s95- 6x9s (rear deck)

I have the same Problem

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Wow i hope im in the low 40s with my system with 2 15s on 2000 watts

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Winn, you should be able to easily get low 40s. Hell, I got 141 with a crappy ass box on my single DD3515", which was a horrible score, so i have no doubt you won't get atleast a 145 with good box.

OP, that's still not too bad of a score.

:rofl:

:wub: N8.

No homo...unless you want there to be. :orly3::ehh:

Archived