Poll Do Big Bass Or go fast on a Bike?

Street Bike Or Big Bass?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. redo my suburban 6 18's? or get a street bike

• redo my burban with 6 18's
    • Buy a Street Bike?

Bike F.T.W. CALI girls love street bikes! I would get a Ducati if you can, the king of street ridezs!

ducati_02.jpg

I used to ridez street, but now I have kids I don't ridez. Nothing like going 100 mph in 6 seconds. Warning, CALI drivers are the worst for bikers! I got hit twice when riding, but lived to tell about it!

You can get more girls in a burban than on a bike imo...

97 crown vic

kenwood hu

big 3

mechman 270 amp alt

1 d3400

2 d3100

hiffonics collosus (bass)

Hifonics Zues (mids and highs)

2 15in kicker l7s

dynamat extreme sound deadner

viper secured

Bike F.T.W. CALI girls love street bikes! I would get a Ducati if you can, the king of street ridezs!

ducati_02.jpg

I used to ridez street, but now I have kids I don't ridez. Nothing like going 100 mph in 6 seconds. Warning, CALI drivers are the worst for bikers! I got hit twice when riding, but lived to tell about it!

You can get more girls in a burban than on a bike imo...

Yeah but sex on a bike is way better than doing it in a burban, ask any chick that and she would say fuck yeah! You can always loan your biker gloves to ya girl!

RED.jpg

thm_phpE6xXeQ.jpg

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

I am holding my vote until this gets answered lol. What bike? and new or used? and What subs? Because to me its gonna be like a used 600 ninja versus like 6 smd's or tsns' then ya i would go subs but if we are talking like ducati, hyubusa, bmw, or something big and bad ass versus like xl's or something a little smaller than tsns's i would go bike. But hey the gas you save versus driving a burban in like 6 months shit you will prolly have saved up enough for audio lol.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

The bad thing about a bike is if its bad weather you can't ride it. If you do get the bike good luck because some people don't watch for em.

I know a couple people who ride rain, shine, snow, whatever.

One has a harley and the other has a Gxsr 600. Those are the only 'vehicles' either of them own.

Bike bro, I know that burban might get ....15 miles to a gallon? even my Busa gets 35 (when I can stay off the throttle) what I saved in gas alone made the bike payment, the insurance, AND the fuel cost in the bike. Basically got the bike for free just by not driving my truck so much. Then, once you get your finances figured out, you can start saving for the system anyways....:)

b19ba7a6.jpg

Photo03253.jpg

Photo03281.jpg

IMG_3901.jpg

IMG_3762.jpg

she likes to show off her ass.....such a pretty girl:)

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Im all about the bike and going fast.... Im a Drag Racing Adrenaline junky fool though so maybe i dont have a good opinion LMFAO

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

zx14 ftw

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

I can live without bass, I can't live without my R1. Nothing beats tearing some turns up to blow off some steam.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Think about what happen to numatik made think twice... yes you may be responsible careful. But not everyone around you is. Although I will get another street bike soon I really have a hard time getting on em fml LOL

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived