I gotta agree, the people that NEED help, should get it..

those dope boys/ ignorant women who have 10 kids just to get on it, and to do drugs all day long DO NOT NEED IT.. fuck them...

that is all :P

And those are the same bastards that when caught we should throw in a jail like over in Brazil and leave them in there to rot. I'm almost positive that if we had STRICTER rules that some of this shit would go away. I just seen a video where a guy got caught stealing a bag of potatoes in Africa ( I think, will check and get back) and the city ended up setting him on fire and burning him to death. Kinda harsh for a bag of potatoes but I bet that serves as a message to other to think before they start stealing?

but then the whole unconstitutional part comes into play. but if someone stole, cut their hand off, bet everyone else would rethink how bad they want that set or rims, or dvd, etc.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I'm all for helping someone down on there luck, shit happens. But working at a grocery store, I see the same people on stamps, month after month. I see those same people sitting on there porch, drinking every night on the drive home. If you can afford alcohol and tabbaco, and you have the time to partake in such a thing, you can afford to feed yourself, and have the time to get a job.

Another issue with it, to me atleast, is these people eat better than I do. We sell specialty meats at my store, and are known across several states in the south for our bread, boudin, and cracklins. I can tell when someone has stamps because they have baskets full of our best products...

And the motherfuckers who walk in the store and buy $60 worth of candy with stamps simply piss me off...

And my final comment, if you cannot afford to feed the kids you have now without welfare, STOP HAVING KIDS! Like I said before, I'm all for helping someone down on their luck, but the people who abuse it really grinds my gears.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I'm for it, but they need to have more guidelines as to who gets it. It does piss me off when people come into my store (a "smoking accessories" store) and try to use their Vision card. Welfare is supposed to be there for you to eat, not buy a pipe. And yes, I actually refuse to run vision/unemployment cards.

Unemployment cards too? I don't know much about how that works but seems harsh to deny those.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

And those are the same bastards that when caught we should throw in a jail like over in Brazil and leave them in there to rot. I'm almost positive that if we had STRICTER rules that some of this shit would go away. I just seen a video where a guy got caught stealing a bag of potatoes in Africa ( I think, will check and get back) and the city ended up setting him on fire and burning him to death. Kinda harsh for a bag of potatoes but I bet that serves as a message to other to think before they start stealing?

By the same token, the fact that there is a welfare system helps to keep those kinds of things to a minimum. Do you really think he would have stolen a bag of potatoes if he would have had a little help?

I'm not saying give the dude a 5 course meal, but put a little something in his mouth.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

I agree. The people that need something legitly should be the ones to have it. Like what was said above, people do stupid things to get into welfare because they are lazy or something. Those are the kinds of people that shouldn't be allowed. It's good to have, I agree with that. Families are hurting everywhere. But do some checks on the people to make it harder to 'qualify', so the people that do need it get it, and the people that want it don't get it. My 2 cents..

This is a very good debate, keep the comments coming :clapping:

I wonder how things would have turned out if I didn't throw that story in there?

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I'm for it, but they need to have more guidelines as to who gets it. It does piss me off when people come into my store (a "smoking accessories" store) and try to use their Vision card. Welfare is supposed to be there for you to eat, not buy a pipe. And yes, I actually refuse to run vision/unemployment cards.

Unemployment cards too? I don't know much about how that works but seems harsh to deny those.

My thought is that if you're unemployed, and you'd rather spend some money on a pipe rather than food/bills, you need to get your priorities straight.

My thought is that if you're unemployed, and you'd rather spend some money on a pipe rather than food/bills, you need to get your priorities straight.

Oh shit, I missed the pipe shop part! my bad :)

And my favorite thing...is all the really fucking rich people who are constantly donating their time to ask poor people for money to help other poor people. A group of famous people get together and sing a song in hopes that, we the peons, will donate our money to whatever cause they are singing about.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

You also get a random comment from me.

Being that this is a discussion over redistribution of wealth, I don't feel that the tax cuts the super wealthy get are justified.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Archived