Think outside the box, every human has the right to food, housing, and freedom!

:rofl:

How the fuck do you have a RIGHT to food and housing???

We should provide food and housing to people who have a need for it. The question you should ask yourself is why do you have to work for food and housing, because you are a slave!

I have the right to build my own home, or housing and the right to my own food! I don't depend on others to feed my family or provide a housing over our heads! I have the skills to do it on my own. I don't need a RIGHT, because it is the BASIC right of being HUMAN!

please stop...

we are all for helping those who NEED it, this thread is about those who ABUSE it.... please go back and re read the WHOLE thread... before making yourself look like an ass... just sayin man

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

We should provide food and housing to people who have a need for it. The question you should ask yourself is why do you have to work for food and housing, because you are a slave!

I have the right to build my own home, or housing and the right to my own food! I don't depend on others to feed my family or provide a housing over our heads! I have the skills to do it on my own. I don't need a RIGHT, because it is the BASIC right of being HUMAN!

Dude, you are a trip. I'm not even gonna try to argue with you. I wouldn't know where to start. :nea:

"Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control." (Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Paris 1948, art. 25)

I don't need a declaration to know this fact! It is common sense! Greed will be your downfall!

The right to food is protected under international human rights and humanitarian law and the correlative state obligations are equally well-established under international law.

everyone does have a right, but its only a right if you are willing to work for it... those who do NOT work for anything they have, do not DESERVE it... I am for helping people whos willing to help themselves, but those who do not even want to attempt to help themselves do not get any sympathy from me for them starving and not having a home..

if its that bad, they can go hunting in the woods and build a house out in the middle of nowhere....

but to say everyone deserves food and a house is a bit much, those who EARN it are the ones who deserve it...

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

everyone does have a right, but its only a right if you are willing to work for it... those who do NOT work for anything they have, do not NEED it... I am for helping people whos willing to help themselves, but those who do not even want to attempt to help themselves do not get any sympathy from me for them starving and not having a home..

if its that bad, they can go hunting in the woods and build a house out in the middle of nowhere....

but to say everyone deserves food and a house is a bit much, those who EARN it are the ones who deserve it...

please stop...

we are all for helping those who NEED it, this thread is about those who ABUSE it.... please go back and re read the WHOLE thread... before making yourself look like an ass... just sayin man

I do agree that you should be willing to work for it, but you should be smart enough to know that what your working for now is being given to you! You didn't earn it in the first place because they aka it can be taken away from you at any moment!

I give plenty of money, clothes, food to people who are too lazy to do shit about themselves because they haven't learned the rights and wrongs!

Everybody feels like they deserve something, but what the hell are you living for if you would walk away from your fellow man! Just rememeber when your not around, when a stranger might come to help your family in need.

I did read all the posts and the WHOLE thread, it should be changed because the people who are in power of the programs are already on WELFARE. The government policy is a joke, they are broke and they make us think that there is going to be reform! OK... I'm done posting in this thread, I'll sit back and continue to spend my fake ass dollars worth 2 cent's, why not spread the love. Shit I'll give the next drunk I see on the way home tonight $20.

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

Whoa, 12 months no hassle unemployment? Most people run out in about 6-8 months around here. I don't see why anybody should get a grace period before they have to look for work. I mean, if that's the case, why not take a year off, then work for 3 months to build it back up, then take another year?

I think 2 weeks is more than enough "lazy time." If you need work, but wait a YEAR to even look, that's a huge problem. Sadly, that's how most people look at it anymore. Why work for money when you can get it for free?

"Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control." (Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Paris 1948, art. 25)

I don't need a declaration to know this fact! It is common sense! Greed will be your downfall!

The right to food is protected under international human rights and humanitarian law and the correlative state obligations are equally well-established under international law.

In 1944, Franklin Roosevelt declared that the U.S. had adopted a second Bill of Rights, including the right to a decent home.

The U.S. signed the Universal Declaration of Human Rights in 1948, recognizing housing as a human right and since that time the concept of the right to housing has been further developed at the international level.

unfortunately our ranting is due to many people not having the will or ambition to change the circumstances they are in. I just drove by four business advertising something to do with hiring or inquiring about jobs. there are plenty of jobs out there for people to get, they just need to buck up and get it done. I know right now my grandparents are struggling keeping the hay off the ground. My grandpa would hire someone on the spot if they would just go ask.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

everyone does have a right, but its only a right if you are willing to work for it... those who do NOT work for anything they have, do not NEED it... I am for helping people whos willing to help themselves, but those who do not even want to attempt to help themselves do not get any sympathy from me for them starving and not having a home..

I do agree that you should be willing to work for it, but you should be smart enough to know that what your working for now is being given to you! You didn't earn it in the first place because they aka it can be taken away from you at any moment!

I give plenty of money, clothes, food to people who are too lazy to do shit about themselves because they haven't learned the rights and wrongs!

Everybody feels like they deserve something, but what the hell are you living for if you would walk away from your fellow man! Just rememeber when your not around, when a stranger might come to help your family in need.

I am for helping people, I really am, and have been, ive devoted 4 of my years of serving in the united states army, and have helped quite a few people in my day.. and i still have another 2 years untill my contract is up..

Its those who DO NOT try to do anything, not even lift a pinky, that i refuse to help... Im not going to help them so they can turn around and do nothing again, if they want to do nothing, I will NOT waste my time/money/energy on trying to help them do the same shit they are doing now.

Now if some one needs help, and is struggling, and trying.. im for helping them..

Team DC Audio

Whoa, 12 months no hassle unemployment? Most people run out in about 6-8 months around here. I don't see why anybody should get a grace period before they have to look for work. I mean, if that's the case, why not take a year off, then work for 3 months to build it back up, then take another year?

I think 2 weeks is more than enough "lazy time." If you need work, but wait a YEAR to even look, that's a huge problem. Sadly, that's how most people look at it anymore. Why work for money when you can get it for free?

I think you're confused between welfare and unemployment... You mean to tell me a chick that just had a kid should be on the job hunt 2 weeks later? Comon now...

On a related note, if you think 10k a year = a year off I guess I need to move to Kansas. Seriously, when I was on unemployment my pay dropped something ridiculous. You're far better off working which is the point.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

I cannot for the life of me understand why as a nation (any nation, not just this one) you would not want to take care of your people.

i am only interested in helping someone who is atleast willing to attempt to help his or her self, or is completely unable, such as sensai' example. if someone is just being lazy and only wants welfare so they dont have to work, them i say fuck 'em, let them starve to death in the street.

i am from the old school southern mindset of earning your keep.

I agree. I didn't mean handouts. I am speaking totally of people who NEED help. And when I said nation, I didn't necessarily mean government, actually I would prefer it stay out of their hands. I just know that I want to live in a place (be it a community, city, town, state, ect..) where people who NEED help get it. A woman's husband is killed at work, so the town gets together and supports her. There is more to helping needy people than giving them money. Donating time and labor to her (or whoever) can be a HUGE help to someone that needs it. Lawn needs mowed? Done. Change the oil in the car? Done. Those are simple, but hopefully I got the point across. That is more on a community level but if that was happening everywhere there wouldn't be much need of a big welfare type system.

I am from the same southern mindset of earning your keep also, but what if you bust your ass and something happens out of your control? Are you just shit out of luck? I can't imagine anyone thinking that. Again, help someone get back to the point where they can take care of themselves.

How about making big companies put a percentage of they're profit from every quarter into a fund to use as a stimulus package or pay back our debts to other countries? just a thought?

Hell no. So profit being what you make after all your expenses (including TAXES) and you think they should pay again?

u misunderstood me. im sayin on a precentage that if you make 100 dollars a week and pay 13% you pay 13 dollars in taxes but if you make 100,000 a week and pay 13% then you pay 13,000 same rate of taxes just if you make more u pay more

How do you justify making someone give more of their money away JUST because they made more? Our system is supposed to support people being able to make money, or at least support the ability to make money on their own. If we come up with a system that TAKES more money the more you make then the incentive to make money (AKA have an economy) goes away.

In 1944, Franklin Roosevelt declared that the U.S. had adopted a second Bill of Rights, including the right to a decent home.

The U.S. signed the Universal Declaration of Human Rights in 1948, recognizing housing as a human right and since that time the concept of the right to housing has been further developed at the international level.

Wow. You are way out there. To have the right to something means someone can't just take it away, doesn't mean you automatically get it. We all have the right to live in a house, so MOST of us go out and get a job so we can also AFFORD to live in a house. We all have the right to eat food, so MOST of us go out and get a job so we can afford to eat. The government (or anyone) can't tell me I can't live in a house I pay for. Of course I can get arrested or get kicked out because I stopped paying for it ect...but I can't just be kicked out because someone thinks so. That is my right.

YES!!! The right to, not the availability of. It doesn't matter WHO you are, WHERE you are, WHY you are or WHAT you are. You have the right to work and live to a certain standard of living just like EVERYONE else. So go work and earn it. If it is something out of your control, find people who can help. If you choose NOT to live that way, it is your choice, not the responsibility of others to keep you at that standard.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

That's not really unemployment. That's a voluntary leave of absence for a temporary time. Unemployment is having no job to go back to. I would assume that people who take those lay offs know what kind of money they're losing, so they would hopefully plan accordingly. Now if money is tight for everyone, and someone still does that, I would hope that the government could compensate, just for a little bit of time. Of course, there's another way of people getting money..

I'm on unemployment, and I don't have "a job to go back to"... Am I scum? Am I taking advantage of the system? I also make really good money when I do work... By really good, I make between 60-100K a year, and only work between 7-11 months a year... Its part of my job as a union Boilermaker... We work the job and when its over, we get laid off... I pay more in taxes than most people make a year also...

For the guy that said his old roommate was getting 1300 every Tuesday... If he was getting that much, he was NOT on unemployment. There is no state in this country that pays that much weekly... Mass and Washington are the two top states out there... And they only pay 700+ a week... Just to clear things up...

I'm curious as to how you got 'unemployed people are scum' out of my response to someone else. I understand the position of your job, and those like it. But I was not referring to that.

Archived