Jump to content

He said to let him know if u can f with him ?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Wow he has a horn sititng not mounted.... Sitting in his cup holder

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Posted

WTF...........Is this dude for real??? I think this dude is related to Dr.Subwoofer's.. :fool::rofl:

Posted

i would hate to see how its wired lol.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Posted

Wow he has a horn sititng not mounted.... Sitting in his cup holder

rofl i was thinking the same thing! ... im ashamed that this bum and I were born in the same city...

hmm it would appear he is also a professional installer among his friends!

http://www.youtube.com/mrgeo20
-Bagged '98 S10
-Lowered '96 Ranger

-'01 Civic EX Boosted

-'99 Sierra, under construction

Posted

Which was yours Orion? I thumbed up every comment I knew was from SMD members lol

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Posted

Wow he has a horn sititng not mounted.... Sitting in his cup holder

rofl i was thinking the same thing! ... im ashamed that this bum and I were born in the same city...

hmm it would appear he is also a professional installer among his friends!

I would pay this guy to stay away from my car!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1027 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...