Sonic Electronix

like i said in ss thread ive had mine on for what 4-5 months and apeice did that on my hatch, but ima do a layer on ss later on for fun,

where u live ? and whats the Temperature there

i live in the middleast so idk will this stuff really come off when its all heated up only way to find out is stick it to a metal sheet and burn it with a lighter lol

when they gave away the second skin when they first popped on the forum i had it do the exact same thing..

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

Fatmat has both asphalt based and butyl compounds and if it doesn't state that it is a butyl then it sure won't be. I have one door done in seal&peel and the other 3 done with edead 40, now the foil on the seal&peel is still good but has begun to leech out the tar contained in it where the edead is still holding strong and looking as good as the day i installed it. Now i know some will come in and say edead sucks which is true to some extent since they have no real foil on it but hell for the price it's far a better option than some asphalt based product.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

You also have to remember that FatMat uses a "foil" that is a 50/50 aluminum and plastic mix, similar to that of eDead. Not ridged at all. and extremely cheap to produce.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

i have 300 sq feet of it in my burban, the smell is still there after months, and im afraid of it sticking good in the texas heat on my roof, :shrug: really wish i wouldve went a diffrent route

If you come over I will help you pull it all out.

i have 300 sq feet of it in my burban, the smell is still there after months, and im afraid of it sticking good in the texas heat on my roof, :shrug: really wish i wouldve went a diffrent route

How do you get all the glue off?

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

How do you get all the glue off?

Lots and lots of work. You have to pull it all out then use mineral spirits to clean the left over adhesive off.