Someone stole my system last night.

Sorry to hear that man. It sucks getting your %$it jacked. I've had two systems yanked and then the truck finally. Last time I was robbed, they CUT my RCA'S. I came out and saw and was like, "Really? Realllly?". Hope you catch the effers.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

?? Do you have like a superhero in your town or something?? Lol

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Here's what I've gathered.

Your system was "stolen" from your home, which you claim is in the middle of no where.

Your dogs that ALWAYS bark at anything, just happened to NOT bark that night.

Your car shows no signs of damage, and the only thing that was stolen was your amp and subs, yet you say the cab was clearly entered by the offender, who decided to skip out on a headunit, and 2 motorcycle helmets.

The offenders took the time to neatly remove all your wiring, instead of ripping them out for a quick job. (Could be wrong on this part, but that's how it looks from the picture of the wires.)

And to top it all off, the police called you about something that was stolen from you, BEFORE you ever contacted them?

Unless you just happen to have your name and number on your equipment, something isn't quite adding up for me.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Here's what I've gathered.

Your system was "stolen" from your home, which you claim is in the middle of no where.

Your dogs that ALWAYS bark at anything, just happened to NOT bark that night.

Your car shows no signs of damage, and the only thing that was stolen was your amp and subs, yet you say the cab was clearly entered by the offender, who decided to skip out on a headunit, and 2 motorcycle helmets.

The offenders took the time to neatly remove all your wiring, instead of ripping them out for a quick job. (Could be wrong on this part, but that's how it looks from the picture of the wires.)

And to top it all off, the police called you about something that was stolen from you, BEFORE you ever contacted them?

Unless you just happen to have your name and number on your equipment, something isn't quite adding up for me.

Normally I don't condone bashing whatsoever...but seriously, this shit doesn't add up at all. The cops WILL NOT call you and say they have your stuff IF YOU NEVER EVEN CALLED THEM! Come on man...seriously? And I hope I'm wrong here...but this just seems like a youngin looking for attention (I don't know why but w/e).

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Normally I don't condone bashing whatsoever...but seriously, this shit doesn't add up at all. The cops WILL NOT call you and say they have your stuff IF YOU NEVER EVEN CALLED THEM! Come on man...seriously? And I hope I'm wrong here...but this just seems like a youngin looking for attention (I don't know why but w/e).

Wasn't bashing, simply stating some facts, and my opinion the situation. ;)

Again, to the OP, if this is SOMEHOW still true, which is highly unlikely, I will apologize. But until then, I stand by my opinion.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Agreed with you guys, that makes absolutely no sense at all. Even more with the 197 posts yet only posts in this thread, WTF.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived