My Dad supports it to a point. He would rather me be home, working on my system and truck than be out drinking and causing trouble. He does think it's pointless, but he understands it's something I enjoy, and when we are building something, we can work on it together.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

My dad used to have some 12s that used to sit under my bed for a long time, he doesnt much like it anymore, i try and get him into my truck, the only way he will do it is if i play pink floyd for him.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

I put a polk 10 in my dads truck and he likes it. But he says mine is way too loud.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

well not to be depressing but i dont know my parents but i live with my step brother and sister

my sister is very supporting of me and my hobbies because its keeping me away from drugs

and my step brother LOVES it in fact i just gave him my old orions and kenwood amp :)

hes also gonna help me build my custom box when i get the design from RAM

~This is added to the post you have just read:

I appreciate everything you guys do, and I hope you understand how much it matters to have people like you helping me learn

thanks so much

~Check my youtube for my music and my car audio: http://www.youtube.com/1ohmstable

~Rip dustin 7-11-09

Memorial build log: http://www.stevemead...memorial-build/

My dad thinks I have plenty of bass already, but he's always around helping me and checking out what I'm doing. Even drives my car sometimes to listen to it.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

my dad isnt really against it or for it

he helps me with boxes and such and every once and a while will give it a listen

my mom on the other hand will not give it a listen and is terrified that my car is going to fall apart because of it. but she congratulates me when i win stuff

kind of a middle ground for me. i always get looks when i tell them im upgrading

My parents are the EXACT same way. I mean identical sounding except for the winning stuff.

My dad used to have some 12s that used to sit under my bed for a long time, he doesnt much like it anymore, i try and get him into my truck, the only way he will do it is if i play pink floyd for him.

Play BigPimpin's version of comfortably numb :D

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

My mom doesnt like it because her brother has partial hearing loss from his college dorm stereo. My dad helps build all the boxes I build for my friends and I. They think its kind of a waste of money, but there are always people who says what you like is a waste.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

My dad is extra cool about it. He bought me my first 12 and amp and box for Christmas. I was like a little kid, all excited. After a couple months I told him that the box wasn't really suited for the sub, so he said.....move that sub and box to my car, and we'll build a new box and buy another sub for your car. He was really supportive! He doesn't think it's a waste of money..he thinks it's awesome. He sat in my friends 93 Corolla with 2 12s on 1500 watts, and was laughing and sayin that's insanely loud. He didn't bail out either...thought it was crazy though. My dad has been a mechanic for 25 years, and he says...if you need something done to your car mechanics wise, help me do it. If you need something done audio wise, I'll help you.

I LOVE my dad!

My mom on the other hand doesn't think it's a waste of money, just think's it's un-necessary.

First System

2002 Impala LS 3.8L V6, 128,365k miles.

Alternator: DC Power 190Amp H/O Alternator

Headunit: Kenwood KDC-BT945U.

Speakers: MBQuart 6.5" Comps, 6x9 3-way.

Amplifer: Eclipse 3322 on front 6.5 components, and a Infinity Kappa One @ 2ohm- 800w

Subwoofers: 2 REAudio SRX12D2 wired to 2 ohm.

Box: 3.1cuft box tuned to 33hz. sealed off to cabin

Big 3- done with all Knukonceptz KCA 0 gauge.

Don't drop below 14.1v at full tilt. :)

Archived