Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

addiction sucks. find new friends. I did. I did a geographical an never looked back. 10 years clean last month. take your lumps and look at it as a lesson.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

Why are you pissed, if you knowingly broke the law, and were with a friend in a car who also broke the law? Sorry...no sympathy.

as stated,he wasnt in the car.or near it.

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

Posted

If he was there before his friend left, and had knowledge of his being under the influence (of anything), then it's just about the same in my eyes.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

If he was there before his friend left, and had knowledge of his being under the influence (of anything), then it's just about the same in my eyes.

i believe he said he was passed out lmao.

hes not responsible for others actions...but yes a good friend/person would advise or make sure someone does not drive under the influence but if he was asleep i dont see how its his fault.

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

Posted

n8s post like a father lmao , your the stupid shit that took drugs the first time and then again so you cant blame anyone but yourself ive never done drugs only drank once im 19 ive watched what it does to kids i went to school with 3 have been to jail more then once you have one life to live you made it this way so deal with it put your big boy pants on you might need em soon

I don't condone illegal drug use, but you really shouldn't be so quick to judge people.. especially without even knowing their background situation. I've had some friends that have abused drugs, and yes some of them were just dumbasses, but others came from horrible family situations and had fucked up experiences that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Shit like that can and will cause people to do irrational things. Your holier than thou attitude really isn't necessary either. Just saying....

and its still an excuse. I had a fucked up childhood and saw shit no kid should ever see. I was in many situations where it would be very easy to do drugs. I have an addict for a father. I have a brother whos an addict. Ive buried many an addict friend. You know how many times Ive touched illegal drugs even though I had many excuses or reasons I could have? none. Do you know why? I didnt want to be like all the other people in my life. I wanted to be someone. Prove that I wasnt some half assed screw up like all of them. The only person you can ever blame for things that you have done in your life is you. Unless someone held you down and forced that pill down your throat it was you taht swallowed it. If you can't step up and take responsibility for your actions its going to be an endless loop

Yes, I agree with everything you said. And that's great that you were able to make the right decisions even though you came from a less than perfect situation. I'm not saying if you had a shitty childhood or anything that it's alright to abuse. My point was nobody is perfect, we all fuck up and with some people that just happens to be with drugs. It just kinda pisses me off when people pass off addicts as low-life fuck ups without giving a second thought. Now if people actually try to help an abuser and the person rejects it and continues to ruin their life, that's when they become a fuck up. That's just me.

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

Posted

From one addict to another, man up and take responsibility for your actions.

x2

Posted

Well... I would not be mad at the girl... she is not the one who got you into this mess... you are... but.. hey, I had my share of legal troubles and you just gotta learn the hard way some times...

good luck...

Posted

n8s post like a father lmao , your the stupid shit that took drugs the first time and then again so you cant blame anyone but yourself ive never done drugs only drank once im 19 ive watched what it does to kids i went to school with 3 have been to jail more then once you have one life to live you made it this way so deal with it put your big boy pants on you might need em soon

I don't condone illegal drug use, but you really shouldn't be so quick to judge people.. especially without even knowing their background situation. I've had some friends that have abused drugs, and yes some of them were just dumbasses, but others came from horrible family situations and had fucked up experiences that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Shit like that can and will cause people to do irrational things. Your holier than thou attitude really isn't necessary either. Just saying....

and its still an excuse.

1000% agreed. I too have had a not ideal life by far, but I have made the bet of it by NOT making excuses for my behavior.

OP- clean up, get some help, get on your feet and come back with a better story. Sometimes you just need to hear it.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Posted

So the girl says she's gonna tell the police everything.

does that mean she's going to tell them that she supplied you with the pills?

because that is illegal too.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 401 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...