BTL?

Bonacci55

BTL= bacon tomato and lettuce...that's how owners son came up with a name :yahoo:

way off..

scott's son came up with the BL name because he was into buzz lightyear.

btl is built to last

..whoever the first person to reply to this in quoted form with the correct answer of what SSD means gets a shirt

Society System Decontrol.

cougarlogobaby.png

2 18's Wall Build Under Construction

My YouTube

2000 Mercury Cougar Build Log

BTL= bacon tomato and lettuce...that's how owners son came up with a name :yahoo:

way off..

scott's son came up with the BL name because he was into buzz lightyear.

btl is built to last

..whoever the first person to reply to this in quoted form with the correct answer of what SSD means gets a shirt

Society System Decontrol

You get a shirt.

Email me your size.

:werd_msword:

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

ahha hahah aha ahhahha

he got banned.

fwiw: if you aren't an idiot and understand what a SUBSONIC FILTER is..you will never have an issue with a tinsel lead..

But then again..those people tend to run 40kw on 3 batteries playing bass I love you and watch the speakers 'move' while it rips the surrounds off and locks the spiders up...

The same people who drive cars..into bridges..and expect the manufacturer to fix them being an idiot for driving their car into the bridge...and cover it under "warranty"

:shrug:

who drives into a bridge....honestly haha

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

ahha hahah aha ahhahha

he got banned.

fwiw: if you aren't an idiot and understand what a SUBSONIC FILTER is..you will never have an issue with a tinsel lead..

But then again..those people tend to run 40kw on 3 batteries playing bass I love you and watch the speakers 'move' while it rips the surrounds off and locks the spiders up...

The same people who drive cars..into bridges..and expect the manufacturer to fix them being an idiot for driving their car into the bridge...and cover it under "warranty"

Lmfao so who drove into a bridge?

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

ahha hahah aha ahhahha

he got banned.

Lmfao so who drove into a bridge?

youd be surprised....my uncle ran into a train before, so crazy shit does go down lmfao (hes wrecked every truck hes ever had lol)

Nick can vouch for everything I am about to say.

I was one of the first ones to get the first gen btl ( not the first but one of the first) and i have been running them since 05 when Scott sent them to my door. I have NEVER had any issues with the subs at all and i have had as much as 2 orion 2500ds per sub at one time. I have clipped the shit out of them and burned a hole into the top spider but that was my own fault. I have since done the following

1) ran a 2500d to the sub with the amp dropping into the 7-8's on voltage for about 2 hours and subs didnt smoke or break

2) ran the piss out of them on a saz 3500d and no smoke and they didnt break ( i did have some tinsel slap but i figured out what that issue was

3) thrown 2 2500ds on a single sub and no issue ( although it did get a little warm)

I have put these subs through hell since 05 and they are still going strong.

:ninja:

btw, chewie, linkster and big pimpin can vouch for me running the subs off 7-8 volts with no issue, i was still able to pull off a 45 on music with that bad voltage

Thats alot of abuse!!!

Side track - where are you from in MI Sensai? I am from the Southwest, (Not detroit)

i live in da mountians with the other ninjaz

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

ahha hahah aha ahhahha

he got banned.

I drive into the openings of one to get across :rofl:

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

Archived