I normally ignore people and turn it up.. But when I had no beat.. I threw a wire brush into the open window the dude was yelling out of... Target hit!!! :drink40:

Lol threw a tire iron once.lol

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

Total opposite of what I would have done lol, When people get right behind me i go slower and slower and slower etc :good:

Your not the only one. I hate people who ride my ass. It's annoying and a safety issue. But one day someone's gonna realize when the person infront of them slams on there brake's to avoid something, and end up rear ending them because of there stupidity. <_<

I seen this happen. There a intersection where 2 lanes turn left and it goes into a 1 lane, Well the lady on the inside lane was trying to keep the guy in the outside lane from gettin in, and there was another car in front of her, well she was so into no letting the one guy over that when the guy in front over her slowed down to turn into a gas station she rear ended him. :lol:

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

I normally ignore people and turn it up.. But when I had no beat.. I threw a wire brush into the open window the dude was yelling out of... Target hit!!! :drink40:

Lol threw a tire iron once.lol

I actually started cracking up at that.

I would turn the beat up if I had some. As of now I don't have my own car (my parent's) but I just got enough $$$, so we'll see!

Total opposite of what I would have done lol, When people get right behind me i go slower and slower and slower etc :good:

Lol i have done this before

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

haha yeah crank it and start shaking his windows and mouth to him " what i cant hear you".. then peal off lolol

When he pulled up next to ya mouthin tell em HOLD ON!!! And crank it up let em feel the beat haha. Whill youre shaking your head I cant hear you lol

thats what I would have done lol

Your not the only one. I hate people who ride my ass. It's annoying and a safety issue. But one day someone's gonna realize when the person infront of them slams on there brake's to avoid something, and end up rear ending them because of there stupidity. <_<

I seen this happen. There a intersection where 2 lanes turn left and it goes into a 1 lane, Well the lady on the inside lane was trying to keep the guy in the outside lane from gettin in, and there was another car in front of her, well she was so into no letting the one guy over that when the guy in front over her slowed down to turn into a gas station she rear ended him. :lol:

Sucks to be her. Stupidity can get the best of you haha. Another thing to do is since oddly enough, i put a Cherry Bomb on my van, It's fun to put it in neutral and just rev my engine. Dead serious. Straight from the engine, out the passenger side below the door.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Water ballons :D perfect for the open window bitchers....

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

In my last car, the minimum speed the cruise control would lock in at was 22. Whenever someone would ride my ass, the cruise was set.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Archived