Sonic Electronix

Sometimes it is better to keep you posts unlisted and let people think you are an idiot than to post and remove all doubt.

Seriously though, if you can't figure this out on your own then you have removed all doubt!

I like this twist on abe lincoln's qoute

Kenwood KIV-BT900

Front Stage

RF 400-4 Runs off dedicated 4 awg ofc

RE 6.5 125.5.

Lanzar Max Pro 6.5

Boston S60 6.5 components

Rear

Soundstream BX-15

Boston S60 6.5 components

4x Sundown SA8 v1.5

Crescendo BC3500D

2.4 net 28hz

4 runs of 0 gauge

Big 3

HC2400

700ca up front

Singer 350 Amp Alt

No deadener :/

Scytek Galaxy Alarm

I dont mean any kind of harm to the community as chevyboyz said I was jus curious. Ive seen tons on incriminator audio, dc, sundown, fi, and dd but I've never saw a smd or aa for that matter. I was wanting to purchase 2 of them myself but with never hearing them or seeing anyone have them I'm very skeptical.

The number of people with them isn't going to be huge, they are expensive subwoofers. If they cost tree fiddy, they'd be all over YouTube like other woofers.

I'm hoping I get to hear an SMD one day, I've heard nothing but good things about it.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

maybe most spl competitors dont use them because they are not SPL subs. :peepwall:

its not what they are made for.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Also isnt each SMD woofer numbered when its made? as each one is specially made by AA? Someone correct me if Im wrong. Not to mention the woofer costs a nice lil bit the amps and wiring and batteries need to push these massive subs are really expensive. Also got to have a big enough ride to fit them and their box haha. Arent they meant mainly for DB comps and just glass shattering bass?

Edited by 252chevyboyz

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

maybe most spl competitors dont use them because they are not SPL subs. :peepwall:

its not what they are made for.

I thought it was obvious this is what they were made for, but maybe only obvious to people with an IQ

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Any competitor will probably tell you it isn't a sub that get loud ( in steves application it does ), but it sounds unlike any sub available, but most competitors are more concerned with loud the SQL.

This is just my opinion and my thoughts. No shots at Aa or Steve.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg