Sonic Electronix

IMO windows server suck, I hated running my old site on the one I had, gott hacked multiple times, had software issues galore, way to many holes, you could spend a month trying to get it safe only for some lil fag to come along and zap it to nothing.

APACHE RULEZ

its all about setting things up correctly, i rather chalk it up to the administration then to the O/S. theres plenty of windows servers that are stable and safe.

Agreed. As long as it's configured correctly, any Windows installation can be made more secure than Linux and OS X without the use of anti-virus.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

IMO windows server suck, I hated running my old site on the one I had, gott hacked multiple times, had software issues galore, way to many holes, you could spend a month trying to get it safe only for some lil fag to come along and zap it to nothing.

APACHE RULEZ

justr as easy to get into as windows though, as said before its all configuration. everyone loves to blame windows. imo its like an equivelent of haveing a 99 dollar alarm in your car and someoen breaking into it, and you say well it should have had a 500 dollar alarm.

my point is if someone wants somethign they WILL get it, its just a matter of time, and hackers have all the time in the world

justr as easy to get into as windows though, as said before its all configuration. everyone loves to blame windows. imo its like an equivelent of haveing a 99 dollar alarm in your car and someoen breaking into it, and you say well it should have had a 500 dollar alarm.

my point is if someone wants somethign they WILL get it, its just a matter of time, and hackers have all the time in the world

Until their mom calls em up for dinner. :P

JK

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

lol just went to the site , and what do you know as soon as i closed out the site norton pops up a trojan was blocked

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

lmao I went to the site like a r3tard.. I just clicked away not even thinking. So I just restarted my router which gives me a different ip, think im good to go now?

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

lmao I went to the site like a r3tard.. I just clicked away not even thinking. So I just restarted my router which gives me a different ip, think im good to go now?

resetting your router doesnt give you a new i.p. if anything, your modem would, but i dont think that does neither. i think your service provider has to assign you a new one.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg